Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ThrowCoin - throwcoin.com

I'm not the admin ThrowCoin.com

Welcome ThrowCoin.com Head or Tail - LR Headtail game

Have a nice stay and gambling. Play, win and enjoy the game!

1.Choose head or tail!

2.Place your bet and win 220 % if your bet is right!

There are no limits on how often you can play every day or hour. You can play as much as you want. 50/50 percent of winning.

After payment you are taken back to this site to see the result. If you win, you are automatically paid in less than one minute.

10% AFFILIATE COMMISSION

You can earn more by referring people to our Head Tail Game.

Our affiliation offer is 10% of every bet.

http://www.throwcoin.com/?ref=U9664941

Amazing site I just put my first bet:

Payment Mode Account

Date 10/24/2010 19:36

Batch 47531502

From U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi)

To U4759285 (ThrowCoin)

Amount $0.05

Memo BET

In next second i won and got paid 10 cents

Dear yogesh,

You have received a payment to your account U7552528:

Date: 2010-24-10 19:36:55

Batch: 47531504

From Account: U4759285

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment

Thank you.

Great instant payment i just received referal commission

Dear yogesh,

Date: 2010-30-10 16:40:04

Batch: 48036667

Amount: $0.01

Memo: Referral Commission

Thank you.

@sirwilly i agree 220% is more than what is fair, and in fact they are'nt here to loose so there shall be certainly more loosing bets then winning. So it is not pure luck - they would have programmed the system to give less winning rades then the loosing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes, this is lucky game and better you search and see bet history first or payment proof before decide to bet here. if winning chances is good and many payment proof, it meant winning chances in this site is high.

You are right looking for payment proofs is good way to find out about the legitness of a program,

but it is not like a hyip, and those who play such games does not come to forums to post payment proofs - so it is going to see hard to see lot of payment proofs here.

I tried only once and it was winning bet, after that i did not try this with little amount, if few of us do this we can analyse the program better.

Great instant payment i just received referal commission

Dear yogesh,

Date: 2010-30-10 16:40:04

Batch: 48036667

Amount: $0.01

Memo: Referral Commission

Thank you.

@sirwilly i agree 220% is more than what is fair, and in fact they are'nt here to loose so there shall be certainly more loosing bets then winning. So it is not pure luck - they would have programmed the system to give less winning rades then the loosing.

I have some interesting in it!Could you tell me how play with the site?I dont konw how operate the site!

I'm not the admin ThrowCoin.com

Welcome ThrowCoin.com Head or Tail - LR Headtail game

Have a nice stay and gambling. Play, win and enjoy the game!

1.Choose head or tail!

2.Place your bet and win 220 % if your bet is right!

There are no limits on how often you can play every day or hour. You can play as much as you want. 50/50 percent of winning.

After payment you are taken back to this site to see the result. If you win, you are automatically paid in less than one minute.

10% AFFILIATE COMMISSION

You can earn more by referring people to our Head Tail Game.

Our affiliation offer is 10% of every bet.

http://www.throwcoin.com/?ref=U9664941

This sounds quite interesting, but it is very risky. This is good for people who have surplus wealth. For most of the people PTC sites are better where you are certain to earn per click.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This site using a script form witchlab.com and this script is Free for All people for sure right now :P the admin was fix the winning rate at the first time..and no admin panel in this script so the admin can't change the rate or changing all of the feature inside this site..and look like the admin forgot to remove the direct link to the headtail.witchlab.com in the logo of the site :P

This site using a script form witchlab.com and this script is Free for All people for sure right now :P the admin was fix the winning rate at the first time..and no admin panel in this script so the admin can't change the rate or changing all of the feature inside this site..and look like the admin forgot to remove the direct link to the headtail.witchlab.com in the logo of the site :P

I noticed that you are really good in terms of script rivha as you are able to spot the script in different betting sites, well may I know if we can trust our bets here? that it isn't controlled by the admin? that is really in question to us who no nothing about the controls of this game.