Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Need help with choosing a VPS host

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would recommend them to anyone. A 5 five star host!

From the begining stages of design to the customer service and support, Exmasters.com listened to our needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond our expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

VPS plans from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.

The support team is really friendly and helpful, having being able to solve any issues (rarely) I have come across.
Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.

Great host. ++++ recommend Exmasters.com web hosting solutions.I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.

Plans from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.

These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website. I am a very HAPPY customer!