Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investplatforms - investplatforms.com

I'm not Admin

InvestPlatforms started out years ago by a group of people from London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Vietnam consisting of entrepreneurs in our late twenties and thirties. We shared the common vision to become the largest in what we do here- Investments and Land Banking. We soon set our foot here in Vietnam and opened our company, Asia One Assets..

This account is for investors with the investment capital outlay of between :

Gold Account : $10 and $4999. The interest rates ranges from 1.2-1.5% daily.

Platinum Account : above $5000. The interest rates ranges from 1.6-2.0% daily.

Payment processor : LR. Depending on popularity requests, we might consider importing the service of another e-currency at later stage.

withdraw manual ( no minimum withdraw )

https://www.investplatforms.com ( no refer )

Offer good and reasonable daily profit rate. all plan is for 120 business day and there is interesting offer from admin hyip,

Newest updates:

Date of update: 20th October, 2010

Available Platinum account slots left: 6

$500 bonus for the first 50 Platinum Account holders!

Bonus amount is cohesively decided by the management team on Investplatforms and "we" reserve the right to alter the amount in future bonus payouts.

This bonus is opened for the FIRST 50 accounts only.

(available slots for bonus will be updated in the news section weekly)

Stay tuned for more promotions.

At Investplatforms, we strive to serve our customers better and every feedback is important to us.

Best Regards,

John Rona

Finance Manager

Investplatforms

This program looks really interesting. I always jumped over the threads about investplatforms. Now i took the time to read a little about them.

Do like they have verisign and the security measures on the site. Need to check them up better. On site they say its a rel comapany.

That would be nice but many hyips stated the same. So sorry this will be a long post but i tried taking the down a bit.

In the faq there is something interesting:

Copy from the site and shorten all the banks they described:

Can i invest using Master / Visa / Bankwire / Cash Deposit / Internet Banking ( Recommended ) ?United States Bank Deposit

(Bank Of America / CitiBank / Chase Bank)

For cash deposit or direct deposit to your Liberty Reserve account, please register HERE

After activation with Entelnova.com, please visit the INSTRUCTION PAGE

or ORDER PAGE

VISA Money Transfer (Worldwide)

It takes 1-2 business days depending on the banks processing time

Click Here to see how it works.

If your bank located in (China, Hong Kong, Georgia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Russia, Sweden, Ukraine or United Arab Emirates) you can transfer funds globally to Singapore Visa Debit Card via the secure VISA card payment network.

CitiBank Global Transfer (Instant)

Please visit the INSTRUCTION PAGE for more information at Entelnova.com

You may register HERE or visit the ORDER PAGE

* Information above copied from intelnova.com, Please refer to next FAQ for more information.

It sounds like they take bank deposits and is very serious then i ofcourse check the next faq...there it stands

How do i purchase e-money to begin my investment?

1 - Please Register an Account with Liberty Reserve. www.libertyreserve.com.

(You will need the LR number for all e-money transactions)

2 - We Use e-currency exchanger service to transfer money into Liberty Reserve account.

(exchanging real dollars to e-currency in USD denomination)

3 - We Recommend Entelnova which is based in singapore. They offer Buy and Sell e-currency.

Please register a forum account before you can use their service

(they function like an online money changer)

You can register at http://intelnova.net/forum/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00

So what it realy means is they help you how to upload money to Liberty reserve.......

Im careful right now, and look this program as a game, because the words is manipulating in my eyes..... Why not just say open a LR account and there you can check how to upload money into liberty reserve for to be able to invest with us... And whats wrong with goldexpay? Why this intelnova? They are affiliates or shareholders?

But I think this program/hyip in anyway is worth a try. The verisign symbol isnt that easy to get for a hyip. They need to get the physical adress proven, id, company name .

Im in with the min spend of $10.00

when i find a good rcb offer ofcourse

:)

So i finded an ok rcb offer and now im a proud investor of invest Platforms.

120 days to go with 1.2%/day. Its really easy and nice navigation inside my account. Different from the outside/homepage.

Account

Date 10/21/2010 19:32

Batch 47326406

To U2279071 (Investplatforms)

Amount $10.00

Memo Deposit to Invest PlatForms

Date 10/26/2010 19:32

Batch 47323406

To U2279371 (omarelalfy)

Amount $10.00

Good luck to us both :)

Did you get a good rcb back offer so you just are on your way to bep?

I dont know why but I think this program will be a very good longrunner.

Update info from the site:

Dear Valued members, due to system upgrading, our

support will be temporary unavailable

from 29th Oct to 1st Nov 2010

God to know , i have a pending since this morning...it went back in my accountbalance. and i tried witdraw again tonight. So this is probablu the reason of the problem ;)

Nobody is working its halloween

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Date 10/26/2010 19:32

Batch 47323406

To U2279371 (omarelalfy)

Amount $10.00

The batch you use is the same as my batch?? How is that possible?

you lie or what? and by the way to should be to investpl....not to you... :lol:

Investplatforms has 2 new plans

Flexi saver

Monthly Interest 5.90% fixed *payable on every month end

No Lock-in Period Withdrawable at any time

Monthly Statement update

Minimum Withdrawal Amount: $5.90

*or 5.9% of savings principal

withdrawal of total account balance

Minimum Savings Amount $100

Fixed

Lock-in term: 3, 6 or 12 Months

Interest 6.50%, 7.90% and 9.99% respectively.

Only Interest withdrawals are allowed within

lock-in period

Minimum Deposit amount $100

Minimum Withdrawal amount: % of monthly interest.

Monthly statement updates

For me its a big amount I need to go in with. But if i do have this kind of money and they do not serve me for everyday life...I was in plan fixed for 3 months

• 2 weeks later...

Heres news from Investplatforms homepage( I had a feeling all monitors isnt the best to trust and has a very low moral)

Important Notice to IP Members

November 2010

OFFICIAL NOTICE LETTER TO ALL MEMBERS

Dear IP members,

It has come to our attention that InvestPlatforms has been taken off monitoring service by one certain monitor site, HYIP.com, just some days earlier due to an alleged breached of agreement by HYIP.com admin.

In this notice, we will make our stand very clear about marketing efforts and company policy. From the business point of view, we certainly do not deserve such act of treatment due to the fact that ALL of our members are always paid accordingly, timely and every doubts and problems are always dealt with promptly. Having said that, we deem the action of HYIP.com to be inappropriate and unjustified and this issue has also brought some confusion within our own members which I would like to address in this official letter.

Monitoring services provided should always be done in a non-biased manner which in our opinion, the action of HYIP.com proved to be a mistake in itself. While according to monitor admin, Mr. Alex, we have infringed his requirements of “new programs under his listing are specifically discouraged against getting his/her program listed by MNO.com”. We want to appeal to the general public to look upon this matter objectively and again we hope that the general public does so with an open mind.

Here are some questionable practices embraced by HYIP.com and that which puzzled us:

1) Alex mentioned NEW programs. We have been in the market for close to 4 months now and our company; Asia One Assets has been in operations for over 5 years now. In actual fact, we have been operating longer than HYIP.com has been around. Does this place us in the “old” or “new” program category?

2) While we are being removed because of infringements to HYIP.com policy, there are many programs still being listed under HYIP.com which apparently still co-exist in MNO.com. What is the rationale for that favoritism shown? Is it maybe because those programs have shown exceptional business interest towards HYIP.com?

3) While IP deem this move online as a marketing strategy, Alex mentioned that time has shown that many programs that switched over to MNO.com turns scam shortly after, while all this time that IP has been around, there were many programs that hath already packed their bags and left, has only been listed under HYIP.com monitoring. Does that imply that perhaps IP is the next long term program which might jolly well stay for even longer than the current giants currently available in the market? And if so, why take IP program out of the entire list as though we had never existed rather than giving us a status which should probably be listed as “problem” first, and give explanations to your avid supporters of your monitor site? Is it because the move to remove us was not really sustainable and therefore it is easier to remove us totally?

We can never be sure of the actual reasons to the action behind HYIP.com but again we would like to ask that everyone to stand neutral and look at the facts.

We came into the online market without trying to be extravagant in our marketing campaigns. Simply because it has always been the way we handled things, taking the slow and steady approach.

For that matter, we have gotten few things in place to give some assurance to the general public of our intentions and company market standing in the offline business.

1) Verifications by the Chief Notary of our identity.

2) Audit of our finances done by the State Bank of Vietnam.

3) Verifications by VeriSign Inc. and not other SSL companies (comodo,thawte etc.) for the obvious reasons that stringency is what they practice and any companies without any of the above documentations would fail the check immediately.

4) Enhanced Verification by VeriSign which gives us the Green address bar on our website to give final assurance to the public that we are not a fictitious company and we hold a good track record in our trade.

5) Various other essentials that are already seen in other programs online which we deem as entry level needs.

I believe that by IP going down this road, it should be very clear that what HYIP.com mentioned about listing with MNO.com is a taboo to us and those are groundless assumptions.

Please continue to show your support to InvestPlatforms in the coming years. We are always looking for newer opportunities to make IP the market leader someday. It has been our privilege serving each one of you regardless of the invested amount. We surely do not show favoritism in our support towards the community since we embarked on this project.

For further questions or doubts, never hesitate to reach our support staff. They are more than trained to give you a good knowledge on what you might be doubtful about.

At InvestPlatforms, we always go the extra mile to shelter your investments.

Till we become the market leader,

John Rona

General Manager

InvestPlatforms (Subsidiary of Asia One Assets)

I have to say i saw this fight against this monitor in a forum and when chccking the answers from the admin of the hyip monitor site well....shame on you admin, you shouldnt be date from Investplatforms. allowed to run a monitoring site!! Thats why i post this update from Investplatforms. This monitoring admins that do this should be blaclisted by us users of them

:angry:

This is a blog on the internet that many people look as trustworthy. In anyway they did a interview with investplatforms thats only 2 days old. So for thoose wondering about investplatforms or wanna check them more its good reading really. I hope admin here thinks its ok to put the link out? Well if its not then scream me and i wont do it again.

http://www.hyipnews.com/news/17836/INVESTPLATFORMS-EXCLUSIVE-INTERVIEW/

The minimum is quite high and all plans are to be done in 120 days. It's too risky since there are so many things that could happen in 120 days. Bankruptcy could happen. Maybe the site will get hacked. Maybe the economy will collapse and this site got affected. I don't know. But I don't wanna risk it.

Even though the hyip offers long term plan for 120 days its great to note the monitors indicate it will complete its first cycle in another 5 days and all who invested at the initial time is already enjoying profit and have breakeven long time back. The ROI offered seems sustainable and low risk to invests here. But new members have lost the opportunity to gain cash back bonus

Even though the hyip offers long term plan for 120 days its great to note the monitors indicate it will complete its first cycle in another 5 days and all who invested at the initial time is already enjoying profit and have breakeven long time back. The ROI offered seems sustainable and low risk to invests here. But new members have lost the opportunity to gain cash back bonus

Yepp the cashbackoffer was only in the beginning. What one can do is run around check if some monitor is paying refback for investplatforms. Or the flaxtalk with lionssociety, there is many options for to gain a little extra in almost all programs if you take the time to check the options before investing:)

Im at 90 days before end term. so i have many days to go. In anyway i gained back 40% already from this site. This one is a longtimerunner. i hope sustainable enogh for that. And so far they never missed a payment. The site has laid the barr the fence whatever it is called very high against other hyip sites with there verisign. Im almost proud over them...hehe lets see how proud i am after a couple of month more.

I have some hope this site will go for the long run. Crossing my fingers.

I have noticed that this site has very good security, SSL and DDOS etc,

and also the monitors on the site have got paying status, except the ITM monitor which complains that they have invested a $50 but never have got paid from the program.

otherwise everything is fine as we can see a lot payment proofs available on forums.

I have noticed that this site has very good security, SSL and DDOS etc,

and also the monitors on the site have got paying status, except the ITM monitor which complains that they have invested a $50 but never have got paid from the program.

otherwise everything is fine as we can see a lot payment proofs available on forums.

They have verisign! Thats what makes them really special. Its putting the line high up for other hyips..:)

Ahh i didnt know a monitor never got paid. Well lets hope they solve that in the end. becuase it dosent look good, whoever is in right so to speak.

yepp they been paying me constantly for a month and half now. And no problem for me. I think they stay for a 2 motns more, but if you check the verisign cost and trouble it is to get that...they could be here for a year and more. So im counting them in for at least 3 months more:)

What i like in this program is they are looking different than other hyips

plans offer low but very reasonable roi and there should not be any problem for this program going forward for a very very long period.

Gold investment Saving plan that pay only 5.9% monthly interest are attractive but i cant understand whether it is risk free giving such low return.

Members investing using Alertpay with low investment amount will be at a disadvantage since they will not be able to withdraw their profits on a daily basis

For example if an investor invest $10 under Gold investment plan he will earn daily $0.12 (@1.2%) so he will have to wait for 9 days before he can withdraw his earnings using alertpay as alertpay doesn't facilitate ant transaction below $1. So using Alertpay to invest her will be more suitable for depositors which large investment amount

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm just wondering why GP put in this status as " Waiting". as far as I know this site is stable in payment about 12 hours after request withdraw. I found it 2 times in delay payment after that everything is going normal. I've been in this program for 135 days and I like it

They had problems with Alertpay before, that is now solved some weeks ago. Maybe thats why GP had it as waiting. They didnt pay the AP payments back then.

All cleared it says on the homepage so that could be the reason for the Stats..

I have 59 days to go in my deposit into investment plan. And its not so many weeks left before i reach bep also:)

I think this is one of the programs i could be happy in soon....

the ROI is quite low and it definitely takes a long time to reach BEP as there will be profits only on trading days,

but still the program is worth to give a try as this one is having all safety measures and also paying around so far,

program with low percentage of daily ROI can stay for a long time without any troubles, I think so.

I'm just wondering why GP put in this status as " Waiting". as far as I know this site is stable in payment about 12 hours after request withdraw. I found it 2 times in delay payment after that everything is going normal. I've been in this program for 135 days and I like it

135 days, very good

This makes me feel more reassured about this site, but this was not a surprise,

because I expected that the site will continue for a long time, because it offers very low rates of profit .