Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1 Global Gold - 1globalgold.com

• 1 month later...

I could find the statistics of deposits or payouts for investors which we have seen many of companies' sites. I think 3% is reasonable profit, but The min. required deposit I didn't find there, so much confused, The real thing is we can withdraw the whole principle + profit after maturity as all investment has same rules. We can also find DDOS protection which we need to be sticky about it...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello newbie members, first of all I don't want to complain again such innocent or unknown members who didn't follow the rule properly and made post continuously. I always want to give best support - but rule is very strict as they are paying community. If I'll see same mistake in future then I must report.

Now come to the original point - very normal site with Ddos protected server, though we didn't see any attractive design but RoI is quite good natural like 3% daily increment. I think little improvement can make them best.

• 1 month later...

the program offer the shortest plan of 3% daily,

which is huge ROI to pay for this long,

I guess the program might have turned to scam by now,

hence ratings page redirected to home page, and no monitor listing this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have noticed that there is problem loading the page and the site is unavailable at the moment,

then I also have checked the program status on GP monitor and it's showing NOT PAYING status for this one,

this one with life time 140 days paid instant until the first week of this month, then turned to scam and closed as well.