Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Powerofptc - powerofptc.com

WELCOME TO Power of PTC

We are glad to introduce Power Of Ptc to you , we are here to make profit to ourselves and you

As a Power Of PTC member, YOU'LL MAKE MONEY FROM JUST CLICKING ADS

Standard members:

Pay per click $0.0030

Pay per referral click $0.0010

Clicks needed for payout 0

Payout minimum $0.02

Payout method Manually

Maximum ads 4

Payment processors: Alertpay and LibertyReserve

http://www.powerofptc.com/?ref=lorenzoperea

Already got a payment:

powerorptc.jpg

• 1 month later...

$.02 minimum payout for lr users i good but for alertpay users it will take months to reach payout limit.on home page written $.05 per click.do they still pay $.05 per click to upgraded member?what is cost to upgrade account?

seems trusted site have lot of payout proof on forum

Their TOS

http://www.powerofptc.com/pages/tos

Take a look below on my opinion and decide for yourself whether to join on not

Standard members can't be paid if they were upgraded and then get back to standard .

What rubbish is this ? That means if we upgrade for once, we must be always upgraded, if not we can't get paid if we decide to upgrade for this month and not upgrade

for the next

If you upgrade from any upgraded membership to another higher upgraded membership , your balance become zero , and you will start with the new (higher)

membership from 0$ , and not the vice versa .

I see, so our balance will be eaten up by admin due to such nonsensical rule

Any upgraded members can't get paid if the time between their investment and payment request is less than 5 days .

That means Day 1 you invest, Day 5 you should request payment.

Now, can be guarantee we can make it ? Obviously not !

We have no rights to change any click rate / max payment per request / max payment percentage for upgraded members , only we can change these features for standard

members.

What a joke. They are the admin, owners of this website. How can they have no rights to change anything for upgraded members, but got rights to change everything for

standard members ?

• 6 months later...

1st payment

Date: January 12, 2012 6:43:31 PM

Amount Sent: $1.23 USD

Sender Name: mohamed elhendy

Sender Email: Powerofptc.com@gmail.com

Reference Number: 58BA2-51032-3582B

Message: Payment received from powerofptc - plz post payment proof on the site and the forum to get your next payment

they have a very minimum payout for standard membership and this is a nice one that they don't required their standard members to have an investment before cash out... But still the number of ads are few and the rate per click is not that high....the rate per click for standard members is very low..

Minimum to cashout is just two cents in here? That's good but if you cashout two cents and 1 cent will go to the LR fee then you end up having 1 cent only and that amount means you loss 50% when you cashout already. I think its best that you wait until you get 1 dollar. But the big question is that how long does it take to reach 1 dollar.

<p>

wow this is good, but for the LR users, are there a minimum cashout? and how many adds do you have a day, i mihgt get stuck in here forever and i couldnt still make 0.02$..
<br />
Payout minimum $0.02</p>

<div>

<p> </p>

<p>Pay per click $0.0030

</p>

<p>If you click one ads you earn 0.003 dollars. In three clicks its 0.009 dollars. seven clicks its 0.0021 dollars. It means you only need to click 7 clicks to reach 2 cents and cashout and I don't think its going to take forever to click seven clicks in here. I think if you really interested you can try this site for a week.</p>

</div>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is a new ptc site started recently

Would you like to guess again? Even this thread is from May 2011!

They sure have proved themselves as legit, and their daily earnings are very nice.

But their TOS is extremely messy (and no, I don't mean that it's party in Arabic). At one point they say earnings are guaranteed - ad the next point that nothing is guaranteed. They have 5% fee on AP withdrawals and 10% on LR (seriously!?). At one point they say payout is instant, next turn they say it's within 3 BS - or even longer is you requested to be paid via LR.

While they must be legit for being around well over a year, their whole business is still very messy in general.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess as long its pays we are good. that's what is important in here. It does not matter if its has low rate, high rate, low minimum, high minimum to cashout .what is important is a ptc is paying and so fare powerofptc prove to us that its a good paying ptc. for how long? That's the risk we need to take. But as long its paying their a chance to make profit in here.