Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dedicated server hosting required

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using HostNamaste.com for over 8 months and I've only had minor issues with them. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them. I feel that this package is well-suited for all individuals and any size of business.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.

Budget 140-150$ - Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb

Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc. I searched NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated servers. Do you think I can trust them? What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip. Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.

budget is 10 usd. Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime. What are your views on hostforweb.com hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.

Regards

The best shared plans can be got from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net.

I would recommend them to anybody, they are very understanding, even if you are not a computer geek. They made the transition very simple and helped along the way when help was needed. They respond to questions very quickly, unlike a lot of other companies!

Have a look at servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com as they are really the best to sign up with.

Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.
No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.

Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.

I started purchasing thailand dedicated server of 21st-thailand.com 2 years ago and now even 4 of my friends are also getting web hosting services from them, I have never faced any issue, till now they have provided 100% uptime. I am very much satisfied by their customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service whenever required.