Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mysticdice - Mysticdice.com

I'm not the admin :)

https://www.mysticdice.com/md/?ref=Incredible

468x60.gif

Welcome To Mystic Dice !!

A revolutionary concept in Autosurf industry!

Its been a long while since we have seen any reputable and giant autosurf program fully crowded with confident autosurfers, but I am not talking about those hybrids of combination of high-yeilds with autosurf because I believe autosurf industry has its very own legacy and each program has 2 positives sides, 1 for investing and other for exchanging traffic.

Each upgrade costs $3 USD and you can buy as much units as you want and as usual you come here and surf everyday and upon surfing initial 20 pages, your very own MysticDice will start rolling and bring you a very random ROI (really drived from your luck) ranges from 1% to 6% everyday. Meanwhile you continue to earn 1 credit per page surfed and when you advertise yours, It also only costs 1.5 credits per website exposure. You will keep earning this ROI until you have earned up to 150% back from your initial purchase so:

1. $3 Per Upgrade Unit!

2. Your return is guaranteed!

3. Our program remains sustainable!

4. 3% Referral commission!

5. Instant Payments!

Your daily ROI is totally drived from your luck and confidence, it means the more confidence and trust you have with us and more upgrades you have, the more you will earn and each member has their very own MysticDice which rolls everyday and gives them their ROI. It is also possible that you can constantly earn 6% everyday, again I promise its your luck and I promise this concept works and is highly sustainable and FUN (and so that is what they expect in AUTOSURF industry!).

It is about time to put this industry back on its track!

It is about time to return pride of this industry back!

It is about time to participate!

What more I have placed in MysticDice? If you didn't notice already then take a look around and you will see all of us here at MysticDice are protected by SSL encryption, DDoS protected hosting and we are hosted on our very own dedicated server.

1. DDoS Protected Hosting!

2. 256-Bit SSL Encryption!

3. Dedicated Server!

4. Customized Script!

https://www.mysticdice.com/md/?ref=Incredible

• 3 weeks later...

Wow of course he can do that but it will still be pure cheating of his members. Honestly, the introduction of the site made me interested. I am eager to invest in their autosurf because of the luck and fun stuff they promised. Plus it is just $3, compared to $5 minimum of other autosurfs I have seen.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow of course he can do that but it will still be pure cheating of his members. Honestly, the introduction of the site made me interested. I am eager to invest in their autosurf because of the luck and fun stuff they promised. Plus it is just $3, compared to $5 minimum of other autosurfs I have seen.

Of course they are scammers, they had hosted their site in free domain. Anyway their account is suspended. No professional will buy free domain for hosting their website.

chasmi

• 2 weeks later...