Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pennytraders - pennytraders.net

I am not admin

Pennytraders is a long term high yield private Investment program, Our Income and Profits are derived from Penny Share trading and investing in various funds and activities.

Pennytraders take the risk out of Investing in Penny Stocks and Mutual Funds

Trading in Penny Shares is one of the most exciting ways of investing money. The buzz of watching a stock rise in value from a few pence up to a few pounds or more can be matched by few things.

Plans:

plans.jpg

Here are some of the things that we can offer you :

*Strong business plan and results (We have a very successful offline business)

*Trading volume (Our Trades are done in bulk)

*A trend of improvement (We are growing both offline and online)

*High visibility (Excellent past results have given us a good name)

ALL new members will receive a FREE $10 investment into our Trial Bonus Profit Plan, paying 0.5% per day with no restrictions on withdrawal (Added manually within 6 hours).

Minimum spend is $1 and the maximum is $5000.

The Daily profit plan pays on working days only, Monday to Friday

All transactions are handled via Liberty Reserve,Alertpay and Perfectmoney.

referral program and earn 6%

Link >>> pennytraders.net

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Admin:

Hello umeghayu

First of all let me thank you all for investing in pennytraders.net, I promise you that you will not be dissapointed and we are going to be here for a very long time, our plans are set in stone and we have a good direction. We are busy adding your FREE $10 bonus's so please have patience whilst we do all the tasks that are going to make us successful.

I want to remind you that all daily plans are only paid from Mon/Fri and your plans will start to earn on monday and also Alertpay investments can only cashout at $1 as per AP rules.

We want to get all Monitors in place before Monday and although we do not force them bring in new members we think that they should have the decency to bring in a few.

The reason we are offering a $10 bonus to ALL new members is because we are hopeing that you will all tell your friends and do your bit and that seems to be working up till now.

The $10 bonus won't affect our program as we set aside a large amount to cover this but niether will it make you rich as $10 won't be life changing but an investment in one of the real plans will do wonders for your pocket.

James

Update from Pennytraders :

I have to report that we are officially one of the best HYIP's of the week, we have lots of investors and we have had a great week with our chosen shares and our profits have skyrocketed this week allowing us to continue giving the $10 bonuses for all new members.

One thing that we are disappointed with is the fact that we are paying out lots of money every hour of every day and yet not many can be bothered to post in the forums when paid, we send you the links on your payment notification so there is no excuse. We have given you all a free $10 Bonus and we expect that in return you do the decent thing and make posts when you have been paid.

If this trend continues we will have to stop all free money accounts.

We have also been disturbed by a couple of monitors who have tried to bribe us into giving them more money than what we give normally. If monitors which to bribe us then we will name and shame them all over the net as we deplore this kind of business.

We have large funds from our profits to last a very long time and we will always look after members who play the game honestly and look after us, but members who try to cheat us will be deleted and shamed.

So ask you for the last time, please do the decent thing and post in the Forums when paid.

James

Weekend Update from Pennytraders.

Hello umeghayu

Hope you are all having a good weekend, first let me say thank you to the many members who invested on this our first week which has seen us have a great start. This is only the begining of what we expect to be a very long relationship with many more members. All payments are up to date.

Please remember that the daily plans are paid on business days only and there are no interest added on sat/sun, we also had a good week with our investments making over 300% on some trades in 1 week, this far outwieghs the losses that are always inevitable, we are always winning more trades than we lose so you are in one of the safest investments around and we intend to be here for years to come.

Because we had a good week we have decided to give all EXISTING members the chance to claim another bonus. We want all loyal members to share in our success, this offer will not last long and we will close it after 24 hours or so.

Invest between $20 and $49 - We will add a bonus of $5

Invest between $50 and $99 - We will add a bonus of $10

Invest between $100 and $199 - We will add a bonus of $20

Invest $200 and over and we will add abonus of $50

Once you have invested you need to send us a mail and we will add your bonus manually.

Please take the time to vote in the Forums and with the monitors when paid, the links are in your payments notification e-mail. We think it is only courtesy when you are recieving FREE money from Pennytraders. We love paying you and ask that you post your payments, it helps to get the word around that we are one of the best investment companies around

James

I Just Joined Under you .............. Can you tell me .......... when the bonus will be added ..........

and how can I utilize that Bonus ........... In which processor the bonus will be added .............. what is the withdrawal process ..........

after get that bonus ......... In which plan I've to Invest that bonus ...........

Please explain for support me

Thanks in advance .......

Update from Pennytraders

Hello umeghayu

Wow what a day we had today and since we stopped the free $10 bonus and moved to the next stage of giving bonuses for investments we have a large amount of money deposited, in fact we had 1 large investor who asked to remain anonymous so we have disabled the stat for the top 10 investors as we agree that it should be kept private.

All payments are up to date and we also noticed that members who are on the weekly plan have reinvested there profits this week, a good sign that members have trust in us.

We now have huge funds which we can invest in shares and therefore make extra profits for you.

James

Alertpay Withdrawals

Hello

This is just to remind everyone that the Minimum you can withdraw to Alertpay is $1, these are Alertpay's rules and not ours, we had to send some withdraw requests back to members accounts for the last 2 days. We had a couple of threats about it saying that we are scamming but in all fairness we are giving you a Free trial, if we receive anymore threats we will delete the threatening members account unless they have used thier own money to invest with us. You can withdraw any amount to LR.

We have a very good membership here at Pennytraders and we want you to know that we will always make payments on time.

I will update you later.

James.

All plans look good and roi is attractive as well as sustainable but

this hyip stands different than others and everyone would like to join this due to their "FREE $10 investment into our Trial Bonus Profit Plan"

and that will help us understand how nicely this site pay without spending anything from our purse. I joined and hope shall get the trial bonus.

Daily Update From Pennytraders

Hello

Well we had another great day and our investments have passed the $20,000 mark in just 10 days, we also had a good day with our own investments, we bought 100,000 shares Gd Group for �1000 GBP and 24 hours later sold them for �3,500 GBP for a profit of 350% and enough to keep Pennytraders going for over 1 month, and that's on just 1 trade, we love making money for you and we love making payments because we have the profits. Our concept is making profits daily to make sure you have made the right investments.

All we ask from you is that you post in the forums when you have been paid, it helps raise the profile of our company, we do check daily to see who is posting and we will be giving a small random bonus to daily to a few members who are posting, so get posting and pick up a nice little bonus from $1 to $5.

Today we paid over 100 members and only around 15 have had the decency to post in the Forums.

On a more serious note we have had a couple of threats from Monitors who have called us Scam when we have paid them, we will name these monitors if they continue to bribe us for more free money, we are always honest and we expect honesty from our monitors and members.

Looking forward to another productive day tommorrow, we are now the hottest program on the net.

James

I Just .......... got $10 ........ of free bonus ..........

able to contact with the Admin .............

also got two payment from the site ........... so I must trust on that site .............

Expect that you'll the same ................ later I'll try to find out some time for give my proof ................... Admin is very active, corporate and mostly very very honest .....

One info ...... please remember Withdrawal process is not Instant ......... But I think you must pay within 8-10 hrs ..............

So Keep try you luck test with this new & honest site ........

Thank You

Hello,

Mr yogesh ........ this reply is only for you .......... Yes If you have joined before end $10 promo ........ then you must got this $10 ...........

and you don't have to Invest It manually .......... Because after giving this bonus ......... Admin will add this $ into a fixed paln ........ that never change ........ so you'll get the profit only .

check my previous one .......... I've told there that you can request your payout at any time .......... but you'll pay within 8-10 hrs ..........

and your deposit will be fixed ............. and you'll gain the profit daily ........... don't worry .......... trust us ........... move on .........

any help just reply ......... with you unique quarry ........

thanks

You can still get bonus if you invest. But I doubt that if you invest you will earn in here. For me the reason why a hyip changes simply because it can benefit them not the investors. So its means you invest and you get the bonus. In short what you invest in this site is where this site get the bonus to give to you.

Update from Pennytraders

Hello

It seems we are very popular at the moment, all payments have been made on time as usual, they are getting more and more as members start to request weekly payments as well as daily payments.

We have many investments again today and we are hoping to get into the top ten Hyips by the weekend.

We welcome you input and would be interested to hear your views on Pennytraders and how we can make improvements to the site.

We have had to suspend the acount TheBig1 Monitor who despite having been paid 2 times refuses to put us on paying status unless we convert his account to pay more money, well we will not be bribed to spend your money, after all it is your money and our Monitors are paid to support us, we have around 20 or more monitors getting paid daily but only around 10 actually do what they promise and post in the Forums daily, so soon we will be suspending even more monitors, we don't worry about thier bribes as we are always going to pay all our members and will reward our faithful with decent bonuses.

We love making daily payments and we have the money to pay for a very long time as our investments are paying great profits at the present time.

Hope you all have a great day like us.

James

You can still get bonus if you invest. But I doubt that if you invest you will earn in here. For me the reason why a hyip changes simply because it can benefit them not the investors. So its means you invest and you get the bonus. In short what you invest in this site is where this site get the bonus to give to you.

I completely agree with you, they can only pay bonus and also those got bonus investments with the help of new investments.

Yes then the structure is ponzi, i would say it is dangerious then usual ponzi's as investors dont get full benefit of new investments as a big part goes into paying roi of bonus investments. I dont find it worth risking. Further their daily newsletter is raising doubt, till now i encountered several hyips which used to send daily newsletter, infact admin think that he is wise and his words may fool others, such hyips gone really fast.

Hello

We are climbing up the rankings in the industry with more good sized deposits and all payments made within a few hours, our ambition is to be the longest running HYIP in living memory, we love paying all our members requests and we will keep on paying because we do not need to rely on deposits to keep going, it is important that you know that we make real trades.

As promised we have been checking the Forums and today we added bonus deposits to 2 of the most active members in forums. I want to thank mega-hyip.ru and umeghayu on there contributions and a nice little bonus was added to your accounts.We at Pennytraders understand the importance of mebers input in the Forums.

We have had a few comments about our program and we are listening, a few members think our site looks a bit cheap and after looking around other site I have to admit that we are not the all singing and dancing site but we are paying every day within hours and if you remember Genius Fund, then everyone also said there site was cheap looking but they got the job done.

Please remember that daily plans do not pay on sat/sun but if you keep posting positives in the Forums we will be looking and maybe next day you will get the bonus.

Have a great weekend.

James

Oh so admin want to say that he made this site cheap purposely as he want this to look like genius fund lol!

but what is the excuse for not having any protection - they are going to hold people's fund for long, then why not any protection! Is this to make it safe to say "we cannot pay back we got hacked" after getting lot funds.

Update from Pennytraders

First a big welcome to all new members and investors we are growing at a nice pace and paying all request well within 12 hours, we are happy to pay members and we really appreciate it when you post your payments and positive comments in the forums, we added a nice bonus to "realhyip" for there efforts in bringing in over 30 members and posting all over the place. We will be giving random bonuses for members and monitors who spread the word, it's a you help us and we help you scenario.

Our investments are doing well and we look forward to making many more payments in the days to come, we had to make the site more secure because someone tried to hack it but I have trust in our hosting company, we always make a check on our members accounts before making payments to be on the safe side.

One last note for you free members and monitors to remember is that the the Free bonuses will end 25 days after you registered and to be honest we will only renew the FREE status to members and monitors who have helped us by posting paid and positives in the forums, we already know who helps us so now it's up to you make sure you keep you status.

Our priority in the future will be focused on investors and members who promote Pennytraders as we do not need the members who are looking for something for nothing as we are now one of the top 10 investment companies and you are a big part of it.

Thank you to all the members who promote us.

James

life time 18 days and the program is paying so far on time,

good to know that there is sign up bonus offer of $10 investment for every free member joined,

but it seems the offer limits until 25 days after registration,

however, the offer continues for members that are active in forums posting proofs and comments of this program.

I am really liking this program. I haven't invested any amount yet i get paid 5 cents daily and i withdrawn 45 cents so far. :)

I withdraw mostly every 4-5 days .:D I hope this one will last long giving free cents to members.

The site was fantastic by giving 5cents daily and it is great to see that they not wasting money for bribing monitors and this hyip is something different.I think it is better to have forum on their site so admin can discuss with member and know what people want.

I thought I can find this site in goldpoll but I'm surprise its not listed in goldpoll. Theirs some well known hyip that is not listed in goldpoll but I'm not expecting that pennytrader will not be listed in their. Although I believe that this site will become stable and popular someday if not now. I think its still better if this site is listed in one of the best hyip monitoring site. Especially in goldpoll.

Weekend Update from Pennytraders.

Hello

We are now officially one of the top ten investment sites on the internet with a steady stream of new deposits and all payments up to date and paid within 12 hours of request. We have decided to keep the bonus offer for the time being as our investment strategy is going well.

We are in the process of installing an SSL Certificate for more account security and this should be completed soon, we will not be implementing Instant payments as we are happy with the way things are at the moment.

We had some good feedback with a number of you sending in your ideas on how we can make the site even better, we will try to implement some of your ideas soon.

Just to remind you that the Bonus and Monitor plan which pays 0.05% per day for 25 days is due to expire for some in a few days, at this time if monitors wish to continue to monitor pennytraders they will have to reapply and we will almost certainly keep the ones who are promoting and posting in the forums.The ones who have done nothing to help will be dropped and will no doubt shout scam but to be honest we will not tolerate monitors who take thier daily payout and do absolutly nothing.

You can be assured that we will be paying for a very long time to come as our plans are sustainable long term and our growth is steady, it's your money and we will not waste it as we love paying you all each day.

There is no interest added on sat/sun with the daily plans and members with free bonus accounts will have to invest thier own money in order to continue to earn after the 25 days expires but you can still get the free bonus for your investments.

Invest between $20 and $49 - We will add a bonus of $5 to the same plan.

Invest between $50 and $99 - We will add a bonus of $10 to the same plan.

Invest between $100 and $199 - We will add a bonus of $20 to the same plan.

Invest $200 and over and we will add abonus of $50 to the same plan.

Once you have invested you need to send us a mail and we will add your bonus manually.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

James

http://www.pennytraders.net