Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pennytraders - pennytraders.net

What I like about this site is that its paying. This is a short term hyip so we must be careful. That why I'm happy that this site is still paying until now because I believe that right now this site is in terminal stage. That means its out live my life expectancy to this site.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hyipreviewblog I think you don't need to take too much high risk with them; because I've deposited here again and again, both LR and now AP. Though sometime LR has a little problem with sci/api function but transaction must send within 2-3 hrs. Admin is very active - before some days we can get paid only one time but now we should see two times payment. I must try to post my payout proof on next time. Thanks.

Weekend Update from Pennytraders.

Hello

We have been 70 days online and we are still growing at an increasing pace, we are most certainly one of the top 3 investment sites in the eyes of many, it is always good when i can say that we don't have much news and the reason is because things are running very smooth at present.

I want to welcome all new members and the list is growing daily, most new members make some sort of investment with us, some small and some large. Alertpay remains as the most popular method of investing followed by Liberty Reserve and lastly it's Perfectmoney. We do have the ability to accept other Payment systems such as STP, GDP and Paypal but these would have to be manually entered. If you wish to make an investment via any of these processors then please send us a support request.

I want to remind you all that the office is only open limited hours on Sundays so payments could take a little longer and also some of you are still requesting less than $1 with Alertpay, Alertpay will not process any payments under $1.

Wishing you all a good weekend.

James.

that's really good news to have lot more processor options allowed to invest in the program,

Paypal is very rare to allow in hyips,

anyway, I am not sure, if the program is doing good adding those two processors more, STP, GDP, and PP,

however there is the condition to first request them so that they add the deposit manually.

First of all I want to tell you sorry for this incorrect quarry. Please don't take as spam. I've a vital quarry on Pennytraders - I ask you to all experienced members that 10% daily plan will return the Principal , they include it in each profit. Please support me and share your experience.

Update from Pennytraders

Hello

Hope you are all enjoying your investing with Pennytraders as stated before we are here to make your investing easy and profitable risk free.

We had a problem today because we lost a few hours work because of a Power failure due to some sort of Tree cutting around our Power Lines, some payouts were delayed for a few hours but we still managed to pay everyone within 12 hours so I suppose everyone is happy, I hope it did'nt cause any problems for anyone and we did not get any complaints but it was only a few hours, please accept our apologies.

Anyway everything else is going well and we are still growing, we are going to have a referral contest soon so that you can all earn some fast referral commission and we start to spread Pennytraders to even more members.

James

This site problem had solved now and admin continue make payout for all pending payment. This the most active admin I guess. He always inform every members with site progress every week. I already finish my earning here but i still get their weekly newsletter so I think admin still promote his site to everyone to get more deposit in this program.

Update from Pennytraders - Referral Contest

Hello

Hope you are enjoying your weekend and welcome to our new members and investors, all payments are up to date as usual and everything is running smoothly again after a power cut held us up for a few hours during the week, not many actually noticed that payments were delayed for around 3 hours as we caught up very quickly.

We are pleased to introduce a NEW referral contest and we will be backdating it to yesterday 16th July and it will be running throughout the Summer until August 31st midnight and we will have 2 sections, one for monitors and one for investors, the prizes will be as follows INVESTORS - 1st prize $300 upgrade, 2nd Prize $200 upgrade and 3rd Prize $100 upgrade. MONITORS - 1st Prize $100 upgrade, 2nd Prize $50 upgrade and 3rd Prize $50 upgrade.

All Upgrades will be to the plan of your choice and on the contest will be decided on the number of INVESTED MEMBERS only and not the amount or new members who have not upgraded.

This is a great opportunity for you all to make some extra cash in referral commission and also win some very attractive prizes by promoting Pennytraders.

James

I have tried to make referrals. I have really tried. In past 2 days I have about 100 hits to my referral link, but not a single signup! Referrals are so hard to get, you should have own hyip monitor to get them more easily. Hyip monitors have advantage because they know in the 1st place when some site comes online.

I have tried to make referrals. I have really tried. In past 2 days I have about 100 hits to my referral link, but not a single signup! Referrals are so hard to get, you should have own hyip monitor to get them more easily. Hyip monitors have advantage because they know in the 1st place when some site comes online.

exactly, popular and reliable monitor admins only can bring a lot investors to the program,

but here as even a separate contest is held for other than monitor admins,

this way, even normal investors also can try their luck by working hartd to get referrals and win any of the three places.

@fincoder

I think if you want to get referral to hyip program you need to offer some RCB cause this is the way how monitors got referrals nowadays. You can find that many hyip monitors dare to give RCB up to 1500%. This will attract members to sign up under their link cause they get some back up if they lose money in hyip program.

I think if you want to get referral to hyip program you need to offer some RCB cause this is the way how monitors got referrals nowadays. You can find that many hyip monitors dare to give RCB up to 1500%. This will attract members to sign up under their link cause they get some back up if they lose money in hyip program.

How is that RCB calculated btw? I cannot give much RCB, so I cannot fight against those big monitors. I should have my own blog but I am too lazy to have something like that.

Update from Pennytraders

Hello umeghayu

Welcome to all new members and investors we hope to make your experience with Pennytraders a pleasant and profitable one, many members are in profit already and we will continue to do our best to stay as a top 5 investment company.

I have had a few members send me e-mails to say that they think the referral competition is unfair as monitors have a better chance of winning!, that is not the case here at Pennytraders because we are running not one but two competitions, here are the details again of each one.

INVESTORS CONTEST - 1st prize $300 upgrade, 2nd Prize $200 upgrade and 3rd Prize $100 upgrade.

MONITORS CONTEST - 1st Prize $100 upgrade, 2nd Prize $50 upgrade and 3rd Prize $50 upgrade.

All new referrals must make an investment and therefore only active (depositors) will count. I hope this clears up any confusion on this subject and will give ordinary members confidence to promote Pennytraders.

All payouts are up to date and investments are still growing but we have to keep advertising as we want to become the number 1 Investment company of all time.

James

How to interpret this thing?

Your referrals:

Nickname E-mail Status

khai28 -I hide it- Deposited

User referrals: 1 active of 1 on level 1

stachart -i hide it- Deposited

User referrals: 3 active of 5 on level 1

[user came from]

2-10 level referrals: 6

2-10 level active referrals: 4

So I have 2 direct referrals, which usernames and emails I can see. Then there is 2-10 level (what does it mean). Can I have only 10 2 level referrals?

I think with their new competition rules it will be fair for members to compete with monitors. So if you dare to give some cash back to new members that join from your referral links you can get many one. I find that fincoder have already got some referrals. I hope you can win this contest cause I see you have work very hard for it.

Weekend Update from Pennytraders.

Hello

Sorry for the delay in sending out this weekly update but we are short staffed this week because of the holiday period, first let me welcome the many new members and investors this week and we are still growing at a nice steady pace.

The website was a bit slow yesterday because of huge traffic visiting the site it was by far the busiest day ever yesterday and some members had problems logging in for a while, we will be monitoring the situation to see if it was just a one off or if we need to move to a better server, for now we are happy with our hosting provider.

We pay out many members every single day and many do actually post in the forums and monitors but it is only a small percentage and we need more support in the forums if we are to become the Number 1 Investment platform.

There is nothing else to report this week but I just want to say 'Have a nice weekend'

James

Its nice that pennytrader is really active in giving news this only shows that pennytrader is very active in promoting and sustaining it site. In this kind of program its really good to be in here early on. If we can make profit in here we need to think long run and invest and look for referrals.

Its nice that pennytrader is really active in giving news this only shows that pennytrader is very active in promoting and sustaining it site. In this kind of program its really good to be in here early on. If we can make profit in here we need to think long run and invest and look for referrals.

Well, their last newsletter have not giving a new information, just promotion that their server having issue because of so many members access their site. Still I hope is a good sign and they really can survive in this hyip industry for some months ahead. With their low profits per day I don't really think they can compete with other programs that give more attractive profits. But who knows, everything can happen in hyip industry.

Guys! I think houston has a problem! Look at this stats of pennytrader. Its so scary. I don't expect this. 40% down in one month? that is losing almost half of its activity in just one month? Its very scary. And the last seven days it don't give good news either another 10% down.

7 day 0.00100 -10% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00114 -40% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

Guys! I think houston has a problem! Look at this stats of pennytrader. Its so scary. I don't expect this. 40% down in one month? that is losing almost half of its activity in just one month? Its very scary. And the last seven days it don't give good news either another 10% down.

that' not good at all,

investors must support reliable programs, so that stay for a long time and able to pay,

currently they have paying status for around three months, that is 85 days, exactly, for now,

this low traffic won't affect the status of the program, hopefully,

the low ROI can make the program stable, in my view.

• 2 weeks later...

My o my I can't open the site anymore. So its means the end of this site. Its really pays of if you do some research and monitoring. At least I know a week ago that this site has a problem. I think I can now open my own hyip monitoring site. lols. Although I still don't know how a hyip monitoring site do really earn.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado

yes, you can monitor hyips, as your prediction regarding the problem with the program, a week before it gets closed,

on trying to open the site, pennytraders.net, I got problem message like this : Firefox can't find the server at www.pennystockslive.biz. !