Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AGSTrade - agstrade.net

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

AGS Trade is a real Forex Managed Account Company, and trading currency markets since 5+ years.

AGS Trade offers money back guarantee, yes its real money back guarantee and based on this guarantee we promise to all investors that anyone will never lose even a single cent with us. We are real that's why offering weekly plans only because we have very strong background to generate consistent weekly profit rather than daily profit. According to our experience we realize that sometime we have to hold an open trade up to 8 days, so we are offering the following very optimum weekly investment funds.

Investment Plans:

AGS Basic Funds: up to 5.9% weekly or higher

AGS Advance Funds: up to 6.9% weekly or higher

AGS Premium Funds: up to 8.9% weekly or higher

up to 5.9% means sometime it may go little down like 5.5% or 5.7% and sometime it may go up like 6.0% or 6.2% and so. But based on our trading experience we are very strong to make 5.9% weekly on average.

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, GDP

Link: http://www.agstrade.net/

Okay,the program plan is that of weekly,it's a weekly plan that pays weekly,normally,i don't like this kind of plans for personally reasons,maybe it's naive,but what about this program stop paying and yet,people keeping investing during workdays?Not knowing that it's a scam,i really think it's no good plan for me.

Well,i haven't expect to see this site paying up to this level,i thought it's those program that play around with people's fund,but here,AGSTrade is showing a different colour,i just hope it continue it's good work,considering the fact that it's having payment proofs from different investors in many forum,i think increasing their trust from members should be admin's primary consent for now,only if he has the plan of staying longer.

Well,i haven't expect to see this site paying up to this level,i thought it's those program that play around with people's fund,but here,AGSTrade is showing a different colour,i just hope it continue it's good work,considering the fact that it's having payment proofs from different investors in many forum,i think increasing their trust from members should be admin's primary consent for now,only if he has the plan of staying longer.

As long theirs investors a hyip site will always keep on paying .That the law of ponzi. But once the investments stop then a hyip site turn to scam. I don't think its really hard to do hit and run in here. As its really too dangerous and too unpredictable.

• 2 weeks later...

the program offers forex managed account service, but the minimum amounts lie $20 and $50 etc is so huge that

small investors can't afford or risk that big amounts to this program,

this program is paying and we can have proofs posted around,

overall, this one with professional look and reasonable plans, and 100% money back offer can attract investors to venture with them.

• 4 weeks later...

agstrade Admin's News Letter Update June 08, 2011 9:26 AM GMT + 8 (Wednesday)

agstrade - Alert Pay Added

Dear ,

AGS Trade has added Alert Pay as another e-Currency option for deposit and withdrawal. We are working for more e-Currencies but adding Alert Pay was our main goal, because Alert Pay has various option of funding your account like Bank Wire, Credit Card, Money Order and Check.

If you have any question about Alert Pay deposit and Withdrawal then please contact our support department, they will answer in minimum possible time.

Best Regards,

AGS Trade Admin.

support@agstrade.net

agstrade

• 2 months later...

life time of the program is112 days and has got paying status on all monitors listing this one,

the term of 80 business days is reasonable, as well as the daily ROI of 1.1 %,

overall this one looks like a promising program.