Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MickInvestment - mickinvestment.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

mickinvestment is a professional online investors!

"We believe in the importance of building long-term relationships, integrity and the highest level of service, with the primary objective of putting our clients interests first.."

-Pete mike, CIO, Mickinvestment LLC.

mickinvestment investment team

We have over 10 team of analysts,We are engaged in a wide array of financial activities with the main focus on high-yield corporate and bank promissory notes. These are relatively little known financial instruments, available to very few financial institutions and individuals,We are safe, we do not rely on members to pay, we are a reliable company,

Address:1300 N. Central Avenue #220, Phoenix, AZ 85004

Investment Plans:

Plan Features:150 days plan

Minimum:$1

Maximum:$10000

Payment 5 days a week

Return of principal

Plan Features:150 days plan

Minimum:$50

Maximum:$10000

Payment 7 days a week

Return of principal

Plan Features: 5 days plan

Minimum:$3000

Maximum:$100000

Payment 5 days a week

Return of principal

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Link: http://www.mickinvestment.com/

this program is good

Registrar : GODADDY.COM, INC.

Nameservers :

NS71.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (216.69.185.46)

NS72.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (208.109.255.46)

Created : 16-apr-2011

Updated : 16-apr-2011

Expires : 16-apr-2012

I just got my 1st payment Instant

This program has a professional looking script,that can boast of it's look,and a wonderful plan that attracts investors,i think this program is really awesome,but looking at it's plan,Am a bit slow to invest,it's a business day plan,so daily payment will be made 5days out of 7days,which will slow do the speed at which we can get to reach our bep.Though minimum is good,affording all investors the opportunity to give this program a trial.

Please tell me .......... is your site really Pay Instant or perform manual payment ........

did you get payment from that site ...... if the site pay ...... then how many days need to complete the withdrawal process ..........

You don't need to put too much dots. (.......) or space. Because your post can be branded as spamming. Anyway if you want to know if this site is paying look for proof of payments. About its payments processing time. Try to visit the site and read TOS of the site. In short the answer of your question can be found in FAQ of the site and about proof of payments and like visit the proof of payments sections and also visit hyip monitoring sites. Good luck.

Yeah right place to find the answer of such questions is the site itself and not this thread. The thread starter may not have full kowledge as he told in begining that he is not the admin. Anyway plans in this hyip are well attractive and there looks no threat of unsustainability. Principal back in most plans makes it more attractive. Further this investment may reach to more people as it has quite affordable minimum requirement.

• 3 months later...

there is page not found error on trying to locate the site,

but I was expecting to see this program online, that is due to it's lower ROI of 1.6% daily,

since the plan is of long term, this one should have lived this longer, anyway,

looks like site is closed, thread moved to closed programs list !

Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.