Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

microworkers.com

gbengustic

i have registered this site and i did a few jobs but none of these jobs are approved yet it takes about 2 days to be confirmed and i think the admin is only inactive before i had done of my jobs haha... . they gave me one dollar bonus on sign up as you can hire other people to finish jobs for you

• 2 weeks later...

What i like about microworkers is there is a lot of task and its available internationally. And my favorite task are facebook link or adding to favorite and blog link or blog article because i am a PR3 blog so i was able to get a jobs on this.

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped completing tasks here are they approve with too much delays so I can't find much good amount of earning here so I abandoned the site.

But I think there are people earning much here. :)

Also the payment method they are implementing, it made me lost interest.

I'm still active in Microworkers. It is a good opportunity earn some extra income. But as all you guy saying the problem is they take time to comfirm out work. I think it is not the admin who is confirming the jobd but the job poster himself. If you complete many successful tasks then your success rate will increase there by you will able do many tasks.

• 1 month later...

This site offers various ways to earn money like signup for program, vote for some videos, facebook or twitter activities , forum posts and many more. Members can get $ 1 for each referral he joined. Also referral commissions will be paid to up line members. $ 9 is minimum payout with $ 1signup bonus.

• 3 weeks later...

@dennypiyu: hmm but i have a lot of jobs in here, most of them is review and some again about sign up to some site, the only one things that i think the minus is code that will send to our home when we want to cashout, it takes about more than 30 days LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Great website!So far I made 2.73$..and im only a memeber for 7days!Thats with the bonus included hehe.Seriously there is lots of jobs to do...you can make on average 0.20-0.30 per day.Sometimes even more.Thats much more then clicking on some PTC.You get payed for sign-ups,voting on YouTube,surfing websites.Best jobs go fast so you have to be sure to check there more times a day so you dont miss a high paying job.Jobs get approved by posters not by Microworker Admin.It takes usually 24-72 hours for a job to get approved.

• 8 months later...

There are a ton of jobs available on this site. I can easily make about $10 everyday. Also, given the simplicity of some of these jobs and how much they pay for them, for me this would equal more than $20 an hour if there was an abundance of those types of jobs. There are also the hire group jobs which pay much less. I do stick mostly to basic tasks. I also like that they pay you within a week inmost cases. Sometimes they do take a lot longer to pay you. In most cases, you get paid weekly.