Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Recommend good courses to improve math

Monko

You asked a question that is not accurate ... Are you a student or student, or an adult who wants to improve their knowledge? It is not clear ... I, for example, a teacher of mathematics and also looked for good courses to improve my qualifications. I registered for distance learning on the website of this university https://www.distancecalculus.com/appliedcalculus/. The course in mathematics was held online for the first time. It is interesting and responsible for the teacher himself. I had the opportunity to return to the materials and rethink them again. It is good that such a time has been provided, where I myself was able to plan my lectures. It's great that there is feedback.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

People are always divided into two types - those who are bad at math, and those who have difficulty with writing. I've always had difficulty writing lyrics. There are many ways to improve your writing skills, from studying and reading books to practicing free writing and editing. The best way to get better at writing is to practice! Also you can always find help here