Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bigtimebux - bigtimebux.com

hendryap

• 3 months later...

:) In BigTimeBux, Liberty Reserve was implemented as a payment processors for purchases and cashouts.

To get option available you must configure your Liberty Reserve account in the profile settings

Payments are sent during 10 business days for upgrade members and up to 30 business days for standard members.

The fee for this cashout is only 4%!

• 4 weeks later...

:) My first payment from BigTimeBux via AlertPay instanlty.

See the payment details below:

Date: August 09, 2011 5:26:59 AM

Amount Sent: $2.40 USD

Sender Name: Nelson Ferreira

Sender Email: ap@incrasebux.com

Message: Congratz To your BigTimeBux.com Payment! Please post proof on BigTimeBux forum to receive next payment.

BigTimeBux is a trusted paying PTC site.

• 4 weeks later...

Right now bigtimebux is surging good. So far theirs a lot of improvement in incrasebux. And usually when theirs a good think about its older sister ptc. Its also has much more good thing for its younger sister bigtimebux. Because this two site is manage and run by the same admin.

i have some doubt,

i heard that if one cashouts, half amount goes to the purchase balance, is it true?

@amath: u have cashed out, so u can tell me the answer

What? I dont understand the rule regarding that. From what i know we can have our cashout in full not dividing it and put into our purchase. What i know also about the direct referrals is that if we have, that the earnings from them will be half on our account balance and half in our rental balance same like incrasebux.

What? I dont understand the rule regarding that. From what i know we can have our cashout in full not dividing it and put into our purchase. What i know also about the direct referrals is that if we have, that the earnings from them will be half on our account balance and half in our rental balance same like incrasebux.

oh, so this is the main factor why this site is up for months

our earnings are divided by 50%! but still people love to invest in this site

oh, so this is the main factor why this site is up for months

our earnings are divided by 50%! but still people love to invest in this site

Yes, right. Some upgraded members decided to invest because they know how really good is the site and they computed their earnings that they will have profit. And of course, that they will earn sooner and as fast as possible. I still not understand the 50% which you pertain.

Yes, right. Some upgraded members decided to invest because they know how really good is the site and they computed their earnings that they will have profit. And of course, that they will earn sooner and as fast as possible. I still not understand the 50% which you pertain.

members who invest more than $500 get a very good profit but this site gives low earnings to those who are not capable to invest or upgrade

by 50% i mean that half of the payment goes to the purchase balance, this means that our earnings are divided in two

and even if we will buy rented refs from those purchase balance there is no guarantee that those refs will be active so that means further division

so division goes on continuously, i really dont want to invest in this site

Ah, so division you are talking about is the purchase balance. I guess it is a requirement in btb also with incrasebux to have investment. Or even using our account balance could be use for investing. So there we can actually not directly invest but indirectly which means it is not from our pocket but in our account balance that we have earned in the site. :D

Ah, so division you are talking about is the purchase balance. I guess it is a requirement in btb also with incrasebux to have investment. Or even using our account balance could be use for investing. So there we can actually not directly invest but indirectly which means it is not from our pocket but in our account balance that we have earned in the site. :D

no, this type of investing is also not profitable

we get around $0.03 per day for clicking ads so need to click around 10 days to get 1 rented ref! and 100 days to get 10 refs! this is very slow earnings and on top of that divisions.. earning even $5 would be very slow by this method.

It is also not profitable if we just rent referrals which is investment from our pocket in our standard or verified membership. Because it is somewhat costly to buy referrals and the requirement to get our bep is somewhat high. Therefore, we only might get back of our investment or lose in our investment. :D

It is also not profitable if we just rent referrals which is investment from our pocket in our standard or verified membership. Because it is somewhat costly to buy referrals and the requirement to get our bep is somewhat high. Therefore, we only might get back of our investment or lose in our investment. :D

yeah your are right, then i think getting direct referrals along with renting ref wil be profitable

i advice to rent some refs because it is very tough to get direct referrals

As from what i discovered in other member that is having great investment in btb it took half year to get bep. And of course, the after reaching the bep then that is the time she will have pure profit. So far, im not planning to invest but to request as standard only. :D

standard membership is also of no use as there is hardly anything to earn from rented refs

i suggest to only click the ads, that is the best and the slowest way to earn

standard membership is also of no use as there is hardly anything to earn from rented refs

i suggest to only click the ads, that is the best and the slowest way to earn

Yeah, i have no plan as of now to get upgrade and rent referrals. I am on my own clicks as there is still in the problem in the payments with the availability of it. I hope that sooner they will made it all the time available. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any updates? I been away for a while since my mom has been in hospital for four weeks and has been decease for a week now. Its sad because I not only loss my mom but loss a lot of ptc sites. Right now I decide not to open or try to open my accounts in ptc because I know I will only be disappointed. But same time I want to know if bigtimebux is still good or not.

• 2 months later...

i have been waiting for a long time to get my payment from bigtimebux but still nothing... when i tried to login again i saw that my account was suspended... it is definetly a scam site !!! Many members were complaining that the ptc doesn t pay !! you can search it up on Google to see if it is scam or not ! but i do strongly beleive that it is a scam as i did not get paid!! Thank you!!!