Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

144Pro - 144pro.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not Admin.

Admin says:

Welcome To 144 Pro Advertising With Rebates

$1 FREE SIGNUP BONUS 1st 100 MEMBERS ONLY! JOIN NOW!

144 Pro has been launched to offer a stable platform for advertisers to earn quality website traffic while earning a daily rebate to view other members sites. You will earn 4% daily for 36 days , You need to surf only 5 sites daily to earn your daily rebate. If you miss any surfing days you may request to have them crdited to your account. All requests will be honored. There is no penalty for missed surfing days. Advertise your banners with us. $5.00 for a lifetime placement. Unlimited impressions. First cashout will be min. $2.00. All other cashouts are $1.00 minimum. We accept Alert Pay for all payments. We also accept Pay Pal for purchases.

Accept: AP & PP

Link: http://144pro.com/

• 1 month later...

They already reach the 100 members cota, and it was so sad that i miss their $1 promo. But i wanted to know if this site offering a free to surf or we need to invest in order to surf website? I am interested in this site because i heard that this site is paying good.

They already reach the 100 members cota, and it was so sad that i miss their $1 promo. But i wanted to know if this site offering a free to surf or we need to invest in order to surf website? I am interested in this site because i heard that this site is paying good.

This site is not paying.

Just take a look at the payout stats, it has not been changed for quite a while.

Move on to another site.

• 4 weeks later...

This site is not paying.

Just take a look at the payout stats, it has not been changed for quite a while.

Move on to another site.

It seems that they are paying now. go and see the stats the paid out has been changed. The minimum payout is 2$ for first payment other payouts can be processed for 1$. I like their rates.

chasmi

• 2 weeks later...

Though this site is looking well but the design is looked like perfect HYIP. I liked their 4% daily return policy. So these might be more effective than 1% daily HYIP but never try to compare with full proof HYIP. They may give us manual payment right now.I also like their ref.commission bonus %. Overall 3+ traffic system.