Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Server provider in Europe

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I highly recommend QHoster.com web host to anyone. As for their plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button. Discounts for all hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33 - Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle)

• 2 weeks later...

Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.

Overall, a very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do. Recommend QHoster web hosting service.

• 3 weeks later...

It turns out that QHoster.com provides a fabulous website hosting service! Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...if it changes I will post again but for now I and my 8 customers in the USA are happy.