Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JewelsInvest - jewelsinvest.com

I am notthe admin.

The admin says:

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Jewels Invest company is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is US$5 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

Plans:

125% After 1 Day.205% After 3 Days.4.8% Hourly For 24 Hours.105% After 1 Hour

Accept LR, PM & AP.

Link: http://jewelsinvest.com/

The site has a simple design which does not have a professional look. The minimum investment required is very affordable at $5 and everyone could take advantage of the high rates that they are offering, though it is not very reasonable and may not be sustained in the long run. So I suggest to invest once then just take the profit.

New program, just one day online, nice design, attractive, but not the plans,

this is hourly program, so cannot last long, they can pay for few days, like a week maximum,

withdrawal can be processed INSTANT, nice feature,

as this is just new program with one day life time, monitors offering huge RCB like 1000 % for fresh investors.

There's something that says 105% after 1hour,now i don't get this program plans at all,and the roi being offered here is too high,and this program days can be counted,since we can earn for just a few days,am not convinced that investing here will be good,though it will sound nice being among the first investors.