Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FXgoldenlotus - fxgoldenlotus.com

I'm not admin

http://fxgoldenlotus.com

logo.gif

welcome to Goldenlotus Forex!

FXGoldenlotus.Com is a private investment program, backed up by Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Latest News

FX Golden lotus is start

We are happy to announce that fxgoldenlotus.com is officially available online. $2 Sign Up bonus! more

Plan

Bonus 1% for 365 days, 2%-4% daily for 10-30 days

7500138_fa0a.png

http://fxgoldenlotus.com

Thanks for this thread,i kind of like this program,first,it's giving out $2 bonus for just signing up,and it's got a long(est) or short term plan,since this program offer us the ability to navigate between their two plans,i'll just take the second plan,which is the short term plan,since 1% daily for 365days is really going to take a good 1year for plan to expires.

website statistics is the program started on 6th April, so online for two days for now,

I tried to check out the ratings section on their site, but I have got '404 Not Found' error, when I clicked on the rate us link,

the reason might be that the site is still new and may be few pages are under construction,

few monitors have been showing 'paying' status for this new program.

I see that there is a significant difference between the rates of profit in the plans provided by this site,

Each plan offers double the rate of profit in the other plan ,

Anyway , I do not feel comfortable with this site, despite the fact that the minimum deposit here are encouraged to test the site easily .