Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BVFunds - BVFunds.com

I am not admin!

BVFunds.com is a leading venture capital fund that manages money from investors seeking private equity stakes in startup and small- and medium-size enterprises with strong growth potential. These investments are generally characterized as high-risk/high-return opportunities.

2.15% Daily for 120 days

Min $5 - Max $500

Period: 120 business days

Principal Returned*

Payments on Mon-Fri

2.5% Daily for 120 days

Min $501 - Max $1000

Principal Returned*

Payments on Mon-Fri

2.85% Daily for 120 days

Min $1001 - Max $5000

Principal Returned*

Payments on Mon-Fri

. http://www.bvfunds.com/?ref=U7671241

The site design is very simple. The interest rates on each of the plans are very reasonable and very sustainable in the long run. The minimum investment is very affordable at $5. The catch here is the simplicity of investment because there is no need to register, just put money into the site and directly receive profits to the payment processor used to invest.

Their script is very good looking & features seems to be professional as well.... I like this type of small investment plan with long term also, which's 120 days... Although it's newone but I can tell you it will last for long time as it pay us with small ROI... I think it belongs to FX trading as it will pay only by monday to friday..

Well,good looking script and a beautiful look,but is it also combined with this program plans?Asking this question means alot.Looking at this plan,which gives 2.5% for the next 120days,which gives a total return of 300%,and not only that,but principle is also returned,so we're in for good and pure profit of 300%,i think it's riskx though,but minimum to invest is just $5.which most investors can afford.

In 60 days we can get our principal back and with profits too! the remaining 60 days will be pure profits if we invest $5 the daily profit is 0.1075 so in 60 days we can get a total of 6.45 but still 60 days is still long we really don't know when will this HYIP turn into SCAM.

latest news update released as on 6th April that they have added AP processor in their business !

AlertPay Added

06 April, 2011

As promised earlier we have now added AlertPay payment processor. You can now make deposits via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and AlertPay.

• 3 weeks later...