Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DynamoFunds - dynamofunds.com

The site has a very good design and has a professional look. The rates being offered are very reasonable as well and could be sustained. With the plans available. I strongly suggest the daily as opposed to the weekly plans so that investors could easily get their money back. Though what is bothering are the deposit bonuses that they are advertising to entice viewers to put money on the site. That may put strain on the site and affect their ability to pay members.

I really found some positive feedback from various features like online chat support, calling support with phone no, But their scripts are taking too much time to load,,.... since it has just launched yesterday so We need to wait for some days before investment by our own hands...

Online chatting from this program script makes them look unique to me.And adding phone number makes them looks authentic,though it's plan that range from daily to weekly looks good,coupled with their deposit bonus which looks enticing,am sure of this program attracting good number of investors within a couple of days.and they might last a bit longer.