Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dream ROI - dreamroi.com

I am not the admin.

Description:

DreamROI is subsidiary online program of a private trader company located in Road Town, British Virgin Islands. Programs key executives are three Traders that each have more than 5 year experience in ForEX and marketing sectors. As you could guess the needed income is generated by managing funds in ForEX market that needs time to earn high profits, but DreamROI have a slightly different structure than the most of the HYIPS have. Our operations are based on (how we like to call it) Pay-fund! Pay-fund is a huge fund that have enough funds to cover possible next month payouts and interest. So, while you will receive your income from Pay-fund, the money you invested will become our trading funds! After it's been managed and put to use in trades it will be added to Pay-fund and eventually go back to you! This strategy have proved it's efficiency and is used by many professionals and investment companies.

Plans:

Up to 129% after 1 day, 174% after 2 days,199% after 3 days,1900% after 29 days

Accept AP & PM

Link: http://dreamroi.com/

This hyip is not gonna be online to long, just a feeling i have.

Theres something fishy on the rate us page. The monitors has almost all it listed as waiting, but there is a few as paying. Actually

one has a payout ratio of 70% another one 8%. And another one as paying but never was paid.....

I dont know. i just dont like ti. The rcb a couple of 100% up to 2000%. Uhmm i dont think its even worth trying it for a day.

The min is high $10.00.

Im out

there is latest update on additional features on the site, they have added phone support in three languages,

DreamROI.Com added German 24/7 Phone support. Now we have ENGLISH, RUSSIAN and GERMAN phone supports.

+1 (646) 4169023 (English)

+7 (495) 648-60-00 DIAL *039 (Russian)

+4 (31) 2297235 (German)

You can also contact us trough LIVE CHAT feature also available 24/7 and in English, Russian and German languages.

We added new header in website, I hope you will like it.

Best Regards, Matt.

The plan rates is very attractive if i could only have some funds then i'll invest it here because i know even this HYIP will become scam sooner or later but being an early bird can give you some profits. BTW i have an acct. here because i have seen this in HYIP MONITOR earlier but i cannot afford.

the lifetime information of the program is they have been paying for a week so far and still continue to pay,

the program offers huge ROI,

considering this, we can say, it will be risky to invest here, as they have paid already for a week now,

the minimum to invest is $10, which is too high to invest in a short term program.