Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Not till i see improvements. I will monitor this broker see if any changes.

pipdmt

I do agree for most trader that input there review regarding to the broker Oanda.com Its true they do steal your money. It happened to me twice on a positions of $1.00 lot and suddenly became $0.90. Not sure what happened there. I wonder how did that possible happened when i have over $4k in account. Other thing that happened to my account as well. I have position that I been holding for more than 10 days. Each day they do charge swap fee. I do understand that every broker do charge swap fee. While I have that account floating. On the friday before week end My position that I been holding and being charge for swap fee every single day. I know that in the following week EU will finally bull. Then i received an email stating. " Due to my account fall into NFA" been holding for 3 consecutive days they have to close positions. And I know I would of made money and got out of my loosing trade on the opening market day. Sad part is I also made a deposit before market close just in case. But their spread sudden increase before market end then close my position and took my money from account. SMH.. Im not sure if others experience it as well. Its not the first time that ever happened to me.....