Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CollectiveInvestmentsForum - CollectiveInvestmentsForum.com

nehmer

I don't have problem with the site rate. I'm good with how much I got paid. My problem and my concern is the activity level. What the point posting if I'm the only one posting in a thread right? Usually I spread my post in many threads. But right now I'm planning to concentrate on threads that has an activity only.

I'm worried that sooner than later this site will stop paying because the activity is so down. I hope this site will keep on paying even though the activity is down. I love this site its a good payer and its pays me without problem. But no matter what I do. I can't post a lot of theirs no activity in this site.

Joined this forum long before but was not actually active here as i forgot after creating my account here. In hyip discussion section rates of 2 cent a post are quite low considering minimum payout is set at 3$. But now i again started to post on this forum as i can see people are already getting paid here.

I have problem in accessing this PTP forum. SOmetimes I can not log in with some error message, although using the correct password!!

Me too. But since I only open this site twice or thrice a week at most. Its does not really matters to me. I guess its the site script. But I have some strategy in here how to login that I can login on the first time and that is to login using the top side login and not the login in the middle side.

In three days I will reach 3 dollars and I will try to cashout. I hope I will get paid before the end of the month. So that at least it will increase my earning in my ptp posting for this month. As right now my only earning this month is 5 dollars. that how slow my posting this month as most of my request of payments i in other ptp sites are still pending until now.

Come what may. Lols. I still not reach minimum in here. I think I need to post 25 more post just to reach 3 dollars. Because the rate is so low I have hard time posting. Two cents per post is really hard to reach especially that its not allowed to copy and paste.

yes i also not posting there more because of low rate but after registered i only post there payment proof but its really hard to reach minimum payout only doing paying proof . but now there is ptp section also which is in gpt section and thats can help us to make some point which will not be so hard i think.

I only need one post, or two cents to reach 3 dollars and cashout. Finally after a month and half of posting I earn 3 dollars. lols. I think I need to post in here daily so that I can earn fast. But problem theirs almost no activity that why its hard to earn in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Logged in now after a few weeks that i hvent been posting at all in this forum. And

I notice that there is a lot of spam posts. At least where i use to write in hyip discussion forum.

It was a suprise see though i thought this forum was very very carefully moderated.

In anyway reported the spam incase someone hasnt.

I think reporting spamming will also help you earn more. But I don't still notice if it does. But in my experience its really help me to earn more. Anyway. I'm active in here but not as active as in my other ptp site. The reason is that I can only master to earn 3 dollars in a month. While I can earn the same amount in a week in other ptp sites.

@ umeghayu

Just wondering when did you cashout in here? I'm still waiting to get paid until now. But I'm hoping that I will receive my payments this week and at most next week. Because next week it will be a month of waiting for me. I still post in here. As I see your proof of payments its give me hope that I will be paid also.

Can't open the site right now. I hope this one is just temporary. I'm still waiting for my 3 dollars cashout. This month I have lots of pending payments in GT, EP, and loss some in EMF and in money-forum. I hope this onw will not go down as the other sites.

I can open and I can post now in this site problem is that until now theirs still no payments of my cashout last july 4. I don't know what is the problem since I can see other gets paid also. I wonder if I make mistake in requesting of payments or not.

Now still waiting to get paid. I request payments last july 2 and still no payments. But admin already said he is on vacation and that his back he will try to check what happen and also the points system is not visible. So we really don't know if we will get paid or not. We can see how many post we made but we don't know if how many points we already have.

I already send pm to a mod and to admin. Lets see if how long its take for them to reply. I see spam in many areas of CIF but its seems does spam are not checked. No response from either a mod or from admin for two days now. So its only shows that this site is either abandon or totally a non paying forum.