Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gulf Reserve - gulfreserve.com

I am not the admin.

Welcome !

GulfReserve is an online investment program that offers ROI from 4% and upto 5.5% every day.

Being a part of GulfReserve lets you invest in oil industry of almost all GULF and its surrounding countries. Despite of unstable political circumstances in some of these countries, OIL industry is still on its usual stable path but this stability denotes constant surge and decline in price and global demand of different varities of OIL and that is where we turn a trade in absolute profit for our investors.

Features

* Instant Withdrawals.

* DDoS Protection.

* 256-Bit SSL Encryption.

* Unique Script.

* 4% Referral Commission.

* Live Customer Support.

Customized Script

DDoS Protection

Min Spend : $10

Investment Plans: 4% - 5% daily for 30 Business days

Link: https://www.gulfreserve.com/

• Downvote 1

The min isnt $10.00 its actually $1.00, but that plan isnt gonna get me anyway. its an horly plan where the fees for lr will eat up the gain.

The plan that is interesting is the $10.00 for 30 calendar days with a roi of 1.2% a day. The site is very well done, has ssl, comodo etc.

And there is surely a plan that anyone can find all depends on what you like. The rate us page is still empty.

I will wait and see where i can find me a good rcb offer for this one.

the withdrawal is instant it says on the site, but the min to withdraw i didnt find.

• 1 month later...

Newsletter, Weekend Bonus and Upcoming events...

Dear umeghayu,

I guess its a bit late this weekend before we are announcing this weekend bonus but I've been a bit congested lately with work as all you must already know we are growing rapidly and possibly are in top 10 online investment programs of today.

This weekend bonus:

Alright so this week we have straightly rewarded all investments above $5 USD with 1% bonus which is instantly withdraw-able to your e-currency accounts. Let me clarify that we don't offer bonuses on side plans, especially on short-term one so all active investments in 1 of our 4 actual main investment plans were automatically rewarded with 1% bonus.

Current GulfReserve progress and future plans:

Allow me to mention again as since we are already considered as in the list of top 10 online investment programs, I believe in rapid development for betterment of GulfReserve and for this purpose we are open for your ideas to help us enhance our services, website, program in any aspect where you consider we should.

We are also considering addition of our own forums at GulfReserve however I am still unsure about it and so I will be glad to hear advices from our members and investors over this.

Time to buckle down for serious promotion ;)

We are considering adding a referrer contest of some kind which is not yet finalized but indeed it will be soon! So, to ensure your steady income and obtain one of stable positions in this upcoming contest, I'd personally highly recommend to "buckle down" and together make GulfReserve then number one online investment program

For further banners and promotional tools, please login to your GulfReserve account (I bet you'd already have logged in to withdraw this weekend bonus) and you can also track your current performance and statistics of referral program there.

Regards,

Alina.

Fairly Good looking site. Lot of monitors and all are in paying status.

ROI offered is such that problem of sustainability should not be an issue for this hyip

Though @4% a day we get only 20% profit in a month but as we dont need to wait for long and it is only 30 business days that our investment completes, it makes it senseful and attractive investment.

Its alright if your deposit may takes a bit to show up ;

Dear umeghayu,

I am pretty sure you are having a great time at GulfReserve and in last couple days we have noticed such a boost in our membership and investors base, This probably means that finally investors have came across GulfReserve and understand the potential that we are offering. But this newsletter is to address a different, technical and important issue.

Your deposit may take a bit to show up, That's alright! ;-)

In last days there have been problem with LibertyReserve API which showed its side effects in almost of programs out there, especially on ones that were paying instantly to their members however GulfReserve motivated its staff and all payouts were processed in very fast or almost instant in 70% of cases.

Now it seems there is problem with LibertyReserve SCI and when you make deposit, it may not be added to your account immediately and I am going to assure you that this issue is not from our end, but its caused by problem in LibertyReserve SCI so if you make investment and it doesn't appear then you probably have to wait a couple hours until its credited manually, or I'd say it will be super fast or almost instant.

Allow me to conclude:

All payments are made instantly to all our members to any e-currency of their choice, There is absolutely NO issue with it however if you are depositing money with LibertyReserve then there may be a slight delay before it shows in your GulfReserve account!

Regards,

Alina.

Gulf Reserve Admin's News Letter Update May 19, 2011 9:09 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

Gulf Reserve Splash Page, Facebook and 1500 Members...

Dear Members,

Its over 50 days since we launched GulfReserve and that means nearly almost 2 months of successful business and profits! Several of our earlier investors got their earlier investments expired already meanwhile hundreds of others are take tiny and cute profits from our short-term side plan.

More than 1500 active participants in almost 2 months period is indeed a great thing to talk about and therefore keeping up with our ritual of constant progress and addition of new features and bonuses on regular basis, we do have quite few things for you to have a look at!

We have just created our very own splash (or landing) page which can be used as a perfect promotional tool. This page has its own theme so it doesn't inherit design from actual site. You should have a look your self before I describe it any further:

check OUR splash:

https://www.gulfreserve.com/splash/

1. We have placed introduction article there in 3 small paragraphs which describes important outlines of program.

2. We have also embedded our video tour on same page.

3. Ability to talk to one of support representatives on livechat.

4. Investment plans with COOL drop down details effect.

5. Buttons linked to our review and interview.

6. Dynamic seals from different monitors.

7. And of course, our Facebook networking box.

Buckle down and promote SPLASH page:

I am sure that a minor tweak in your promotional link is likely to give more enhanced results, so here comes your better referral link:

https://www.gulfreserve.com/splash/?ref=nehmer

GulfReserve loves Facebook:

I recently sent another email few hours ago about facebook.

Here is a quick reminders:

We will be posting all articles from our official blog at this facebook page where you will be able to comment and take advantage of numerious other features that facebook offers. All you have to do is to "LIKE" us and this may also benefit everyone who are there at facebook along us in future with upcoming bonuses and surprises.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gulf-Reserve/209901512378189

Explanation over technical problem:

First of all I apologize for the technical problem we faced in last 48 hours which made our site un-accessible for small period and it happened due to switching our hosting providers and now since the procedure was successfully completed, its all as good as usual again!

Thank you for your kind support for this program and I am too sure that together we can make this program work and become the number one online investment program!

Regards,

Alina.

The roi was good and it was nice to see the site paying since 50days and now trying to provide more features like livechat and i think it will stay for another 50days.hope they will.

May I know how or where did you get that information? I'm looking for hyip monitoring site that has gulfreserve and I can't find a link it the site itself. I also try to check in goldpoll but its not listed. I'm hoping you can help me in here so that I can make do of my research. They have blog and facebook but I wonder why they are not promoting their self in hyip monitoring site.

Official Newsletter

Hey umeghayu,

I am sure all of you are having excellent experience with GulfReserve. We launched in late March 2011 and since then we are rapidly growing and becoming one of the most preferred investment program online. Just like rest of the times when I sent newsletter, I have a couple topics which I would like to discuss with you:

Survey Program is coming back...

Do you remember our last survey? It was a successful campaign to understand views of our all members including freebies and investors and it really helped us a lot in building GulfReserve and you also can accumulate it with our on-going success rate.

So pretty soon we will announce our next survey program where our ALL members will be able to participate and also earn rewards with it. Investors are most likely to earn 1% bonus of there overall invested sum while free members will earn $0.05 USD. More details will be revealed as soon as we are ready to launch this campaign.

banner468.gif

How does "Instant Payout" system works:

I have announce it previously but it seems like some of our investors don't get it at all so I am going to explain it a more in details, remember PAYOUTS ARE ALWAYS INSTANT and will always be but if you are a new investor (or have deposited from a different e-currency account) then your payee account will require manual validation from me, That means within the first 24 hours after you have invested, and you withdraw, it will most likely go as Pending.

So most in these cases is your payout status appears to be pending and then eventually turns to be cancelled then it means the amount was refunded to your account balance and you should simply attempt to withdraw it again and next time it will be instant and will remain instant for that account forever!

Multiple Language Support:

Now you can contact our support via email or live chat in your native languages. So no matter if you speak Russian, French, Spanish, Dutch, German or simply English, your queries will be answered respectively!

Domestic-Level Representatives Program:

We have intentions to start our representatives program so around the globe and in almost all regions we plan to have at least 1 representative to which our investors can consult, however more details will be revealed soon and this is one of main topics of our next survey program!

Credit Cards Payment to be ACCEPTED soon!

We will be accepting deposits via Visa, Mastercard and other different brand of credit cards in no more than a period of couple days. These transactions will be handled through AlertPay since we have already fulfilled all necessities of documents and other verifications and we have got all necessary clearance to be able to accept Credit card payments.

However its not finalized yet but there may be a possibility that CC deposits will only be allowed for verified members so we are working on layout of this verification procedure but to be sure, it will be as simple as possible.

FACEBOOK campaign was a SUCCESS!

First of all I want to mention that all of us understand that not all investors like to reveal their identities for "whatever" reasons so they don't actively participate in social networking activities but still I researched on it and found that GulfReserve has the highest number of fans on Facebook, yes more fans then any other HYIP program.

---

Maybe I have written enough already but I want to tell you that I have noticed several less-known HYIP admins are using GulfReserve as their primary source to invest and pay their members. Well there is nothing wrong about it according to our TOS, however I am just wondering that we are really heading towards being one of very successful program and if my this message reaches those investors who are not directly participating in GulfReserve but instead being deceived by those fake HYIP admins, they should really come on-board directly so they can make more and real income!

Regards,

Alina.

Gulf Reserve Admin's News Letter Update May 25, 2011 9:35 PM GMT + 8 (Wednesday)

2 Exciting News... Credit card deposits and Facebook Contest

Hey,

I have 2 exciting news that I would like to share with everyone at GulfReserve. As promised in earlier newsletter that we will soon be accepting CC payments via AlertPay, well this option is already available now. Secondly I would like to announce our new FACEBOOK contest:

Surprise :-D FACEBOOK Contest has just Began!

Yeap, I didn't mention this anywhere earlier but its a surprise dedicated to all those people who decided to support GulfReserve and join our page at Facebook. So it goes like... Our representative at Facebook will raise a question everyday and 1 lucky winner will be rewarded with $10 USD bonus upgrade worth of LibertyReserve or PerfectMoney in our Long-term plan.

And if you didn't already join our page at Facebook, then it not too late yet and you can still participate:

Credit Card Payments are NOW ACCEPTED!

It was only yesterday when I announced our plan to start accepting deposits using credit cards thru AlertPay and few minutes earlier I heard back from AlertPay and got the desired "green signal" to start accepting CC payments. This whole procedure is very simple and any one can deposit money using credit cards, instantly!

---

In last days I noticed sudden situations with other investment programs having problems with AlertPay and then investors started to lose confidence on such programs due to all the mess coming from AlertPay but I can assure that this will NOT be happening with GulfReserve cause we are already verified and have passed thru all the necessary documentations and verification procedures, so you can stay confident!

Regards,

Alina.

Gulf-Reserve Admin's News Letter Update May 29, 2011 7:01 PM GMT + 8 (Sunday)

Gulf-Reserve - Site updates and Important newsletter

Hey,

I am sure you are all having a good time meanwhile as usual we have been working lately to enhance our program from almost all different aspects so therefore I am going to address updates in our design and some more important issues:

Updates to Site Design:

Due to excessive usage and high traffic attracted to our site, we have decided to remove the flash header and replace it with static images, So we have a set of three different header images which will be shown randomly. This change will also help all of us to get rid of those noises from header upon changing pages all the time.

Due to many requests from our member, we have also added server time on members home page. More work has been done all over the site, you might also want to check investment plans page which has also been redesigned.

Investments Calculator:

To assist our investors, we have also added a simple calculator where you can select your desired plan and specify the amount you wish to invest, and it will instantly tell you the total amount you will be returned upon expiry. Although we have added a very visible button on left side, but I will still provide the direct link:

http://www.gulfreserve.com/calculator.aspx

Survey Program:

No its not there yet but I would like to post a reminder here that our developers are working, I have already forwarded the set of questions to them so we can expect it soon enough. Although some people have mixed up our on going FaceBook contests with survey program, but let me assure you that they are both 2 different things and survey program will be announced soon.

---

Important! Investments in Short-term with Credit Card:

There are few concerns which eventually caused a full bench meeting with our board of directors. The problem is that we have received several investments made from Credit Card in "Short-Term" plan, which is paying only after 5 days meanwhile AlertPay is holding any CC deposit for period of at least 7 to 14 days if investor has never used that credit card before.

As expected I have a big pile of such deposits, Although we didn't conclude any decision about them yet but most likely it seems length of these investments will be extended but I will write exclusive newsletter regarding this soon. Let me also clarify that as I explained earlier we have been verified and certified by AlertPay to be able to accept CC deposits so there are certain TOS that we have comply with so whatever happens is for this first time only and so according to AlertPay from next times using the same CC, you will never have this situation if you intend to invest in Short-term plan.

This is not only limited to existing investments but we might also stop accept CC for any investment in short-term plan, however I will write specific detailed newsletter about it by tomorrow.

---

Now coming back to "all is well" stuff, our FaceBook frenzy continues and people are actively participating and earning with our on-going contests, Let me remind you that we are posting different simple questions everyday and our active supporters are replying and luckly winners are really winning real cash rewards or bonus upgrades. You can read about this from our blog. Here are the latest winners:

$1 USD cash-reward: Gokul G Yadav

$10 USD free Bonus investment: umeghayu

More questions have been posted and winners will be announced again tomorrow so you might not want to miss this. Let me give you the direct link to our FaceBook page as well:

Regards,

Alina.

As my rules dictates if a site has improvement add one month to its life. If a site offers bonus cashout right away. lols. I think gulf reserve is still here to stay. Lets face it. Its good to have an improvement to this site at least I feel safe for another one month.

Official Newsletter

Hey umeghayu,

As I mentioned earlier that I will be writing a detailed newsletter about the issue with Short-term investments made using new Credit cards. Apart from this issue, GulfReserve is progressing as usual and as expected. We are constantly working on new and new features, schemes, promotions, contests, bonuses and other stuff and I am too glad to announce that we have over 2100+ active participants in GulfReserve.

We have been online for period of over 2 months and every next day had its own story of success and it still continues, Let me remind you that few days ago we got our desired "green signal" from AlertPay to be able to start accepting Credit card deposits, and it sure is a ADVANTAGE for GulfReserve and this option has became one of most popular method of investments. Let me also remind you that we got our clearance after proper verification procedures held by AlertPay so there is absolutely no doubt that GulfReserve will NOT be facing any account suspensions or similar other problems from AlertPay that other popular investment programs faced lately.

Now the situation we have here is only for those investors who invested in short-term plan and have not used the same credit card previously. It is the policy of AlertPay to hold these funds for a period of 7 to 14 business days to avoid fraudulent activites. Since our short-term plan pays 105% only after 5 days of investment, then you can sure see the difference and for this purpose we had a full bench meeting held and I have been told to take these actions:

(i) All investments made by Credit card in short-term plans will be extended, so instead of 5 day, these investments will expire after 7 or 10 days.

(ii) This information is updated in our database, so if you have such of an investment then you will be able to see when it will expire in its details.

Let me also clarify that this issue is not from us, and even I am still paying instantly to all investors who invested from fresh CC in other plans like Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait. They are getting paid instantly with out any issues!

Let me also clarify that there is no loss and you will be paid exact 105% which can be withdrawn instantly after your new investment period expires.

Let me also clarify that if you have invested in short-term plan using your main AlertPay balance, LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney or even already verified CC, You will get paid on time and instantly, there are absolutely NO concerns about your investment!

Meanwhile, our FaceBook frenzy is on heat and once again we have announcement of latest winners as well, I have already explained about this contest several times so I really would like to skip writing about it once again, so straightly, here are the latest winners:

$10 USD bonus investment: "Bonus Trayad".

$5 USD bonus investment: Ayesha Khan.

$5 USD bonus investment: Daniel Lipowicz.

To participate in our FaceBook contests, direct link is:

Regards,

Alina.

Gulf Reserve Admin's News Letter Update May 30, 2011 8:05 AM GMT + 8 (Monday)

Gulf Reserve - Scheduled Meeting at MNO a blogger of HYIPS

It has been more then 2 months since I started GulfReserve and only few days after the actual launch, we came across MNO and since then we have found that this blog and monitor is one of the largest and reliable guide for investors and so MNO is one of the top referrers.

Today, I have some bright news as Paul invited me to participate in an hour chat session at MNO exclusive for GulfReserve where investors will be able to ask their questions. I am really thankful to Paul for giving us this privilege.

This meeting is scheduled on:

2 PM to 3 PM (GMT) on Wednesday, 1st June 2011.

Participation rules:

Although everyone is welcome to participate in this meeting, but in order to ask questions you will need to have signup for an account at MNO chat. Let me tell you that there is a validation process of 12-24 hours at MNO so I advice you to signup there as soon as possible so this will let you actually ask questions, while guests will only be able to read them.

http://chat.money-news-online.com/login.php

Allow me announce our latest FaceBook contest winners as well:

$10 USD as Bonus Investment: mnronlinework

$1 USD as Cash Bonus: David Lie, Arlene Bayron and Syed Ahsan Kasmi.

Regards,

Alina.

GulfReserve - Admin's News Letter Update June 01, 2011 8:18 AM GMT + 8 (Wednesday)

GulfReserve - Meeting Reminder

Hey,

This a reminder for MNO chat session, We request you to have an account with MNO chat in order to participate literally. Since there is a validation procedure of 12-24 hours to have your account manually verified at MNO chat root, I suggest its the right time to open an account here. Also, this is NOT necessary to signup at all because you can still login to chat room as guest but will not be able to send messages and it will cause non-eligibility for exciting bonuses I am announcing in this email.

This meeting is scheduled on:

2 PM to 3 PM (GMT) on Wednesday, 1st June 2011.

Domestic timezones, Please note DST effects:

Dubai, U.A.E: 6 PM to 7 PM on Wenesday, 1st June 2011.

U.S.A, New York: 10 AM to 11 AM (DST) on Wenesday, 1st June 2011.

Moscow, Russia: 6 PM to 7 PM (DST) on Wenesday, 1st June 2011.

London, England: 3 PM to 4 PM (DST) on Wenesday, 1st June 2011.

This meeting is almost 19 hours away from now, however another automated reminder will be sent 1 to 2 hours earlier before this chat session starts. Since its the first day of summer, so please count DST times as it is really confusing and meeting will only last for an hour, maximum.

Please visit chat room from here:

http://chat.money-news-online.com/login.php

Meanwhile everyone is winning in our FaceBook contests on daily basis, however I will would like to suspend these contests for a temporary period and instead, shift the prizes to MNO chat room... So here is the reward program:

$20 USD Bonus Investments for 5 Lucky Winners.

* - rewarded in long term plan, in e-currency of your choice.

You will be asked few questions during the chat session, and the person with best answers or in some cases, first person to reply will win these exciting bonuses.

Regards,

Alina.

I think this site will not last for three more months. I'm afraid I see exoticfx in here. It won't last that long. Unless they have money to burn that I doubt it. Its hard to find a site that will keep on paying for a long time while offering bonuses and contest.

Gulf-Reserve Admin's News Letter Update June 10, 2011 2:22 PM GMT + 8 (Friday)

Gulf-Reserve - More Events, More Success and More Milestones Achieved

Hey nehmer,

I hope you guys are alright. I know its been a while since I wrote any newsletter, so here I am with some important and good updates that I want to announce today.

Its almost two and a half month since GulfReserve was launched under my administration and we have been constantly growing gradually, which is an excellent sign for the future of this whole project. We will soon cross barrier of 3000+ active participants which can be considered as a worthy milestone that we are going to achieve with support of our members...

We are considered as the TOP investment program of today and we are in list of top-5 investment programs in any noticeable place.

If you want to have an example of how successful GulfReserve is and to understand the rate of our growth, I will just give you 1 single example, and that example is of one of the top monitors and blogs... That is Money-News-Online. For instance, we were added there after a couple days of actual launch and today as it says we have been monitored by them for over 71 days already and absolutely NONE problems, NONE noticeable downtimes, NONE script issues, NONE security issues and payments have always been INSTANT and they always will be! and that specific monitor has earned over 400% already, inclusive of ROI, referral commissions and different bonuses we announce.

Speaking of success, we can't just ignore that GulfReserve had a most successful campaign at FaceBook and we already have over 650 supporters there. This figure is really impressive compared to any other HYI program.

FaceBook contests are resumed!

Once again, just like as it used to be... Our representative at FaceBook will soon post questions and the best answers will be chosen and rewarded with bonus investments and cash rewards, everyone loved it and now its coming back in few hours....

Survey Program is Ready! but...

Yes, I have been talking too much about it in my past newsletters and now its officially ready and tested but I suppose I will be announcing it on coming weekend, (I have a server clock for everyone at members home) because I think it would be most appropriate time as there is no ROI paid on weekends, so this will generate some money for them on weekend. So you can expect an exclusive email from me, when this will be announced.

As you all know, we believe in constant development of program and new features and so we will be announcing our future plans after concluding results of our survey program.

---

There is also a strong possibility of a week-long lasting contest on MNO forums and Paul has already advised me that his designer is getting the banner ready before its announced, so as soon as it happens we will be giving free bonus upgrades exclusively for MNO readers too.

That's all for now, I am really thankful for your support in making GulfReserve successful and there are lots of other milestones we have to achieve.

Regards,

Alina.

Official Newsletter

Hey

I hope all of you are having good times...

This is another official newsletter but this times its not about "all is good" stuff because I will be addressing a couple issues we faced lately, however I will still prefer to get started with our rapid growth and achievements as this time I would like to proudly announce we have over 3500+ active participants and almost 900 active supporters at facebook.

Now about a couple of issues I would like to address, There has been a bit of issue with some "cronjob" thing (which I don't really understand what it exactly is about, lol) so its a technical things that controls interest payments to user balances, apparently there were some upgrades done which caused no long support for some "specific function" used in these "cronjobs" but as per I have been informed that it has been fixed already and I have even checked it myself and interest payments are normal as usual. Let me clarify this that it didn't really cause any kind of loss for you as all of you will earn exactly as what is advertised on our plans page...

Secondly, I noticed there was some minor arguments on our FaceBook page and let me make this clear as well that its not me at FaceBook, its one of GulfReserve employees who is handling that page and so I would like to request everyone to not use our FaceBook page for support purposes, if you have any technical, accounting or any other kind of issues then always contact customer support representatives from our site as our FaceBook representative doesn't simply has any privileges to be able to entertain such requests.

I also would like to announce that survey program has ended but our FaceBook contest continues... Meanwhile it seems MNO faced some technical or security related difficulties but I assure you that I will be sorting out some contest in MNO forums with Paul as well pretty soon so stay tuned for more coming events and new plans for future since I am already working with my team on on almost 2 thousand survey reports we received.

Regards,

Alina.

When I invest in a short term hyip. I always try to check if that hyip has a good interest for a short term hyip. Right now the reason why gulfresrve is paying until now is that its rate is 1% more or less a day. But has short term plan. I guess at this rate this site will last three to four more months.

News From gulfreserve.com

Success and Success

Hey,

Once again its been a while since I wrote newsletter and today once again I have good and even better news to share with everyone!

Let me get started with our achievements at FaceBook, we have nearly 1300 active supporters at FaceBook, and trust me as it most likely is the best and top example of any online investment program available to general public. One the best things that I like about FaceBook is "members helping members" concept, and so I am really thankful to all those people for supporting us there and giving their parts in making GulfReserve the best and most top investment program ever existed!

It has been nearly 3 months since GulfReserve was launched and day by day it kept growing and growing, and so today's GulfReserve is certainly a giant yet still growing rapidly! Unlike most of my newsletters, this time I am not going to specify how many members we have achieved but instead I have an exciting news that we will soon cross another barrier of 5000 active participants in GulfReserve!

Let me remind you as I had clearly mentioned the ideology of GulfReserve, but I will take this opportunity once again, Actually when we started GulfReserve, what we had in our mind was to provide an "online interface" to our domestic and real investors base, but this "online interface" idea gave an opportunity to "HYIP" investors to also participate and become part of it, and I really really didn't see this coming that it made us one of today's TOP investment program and this support is growing day by day! At the same time, I will also proudly mention that after all the hard efforts from my team... We do really deserve this success! Maybe it might be difficult to explain but you can also understand the work pressure when we are dealing with such an amount of investors, we do have to face hundreds of support tickets everyday and lots of payment accounts verifications (for eligibility of instant payments), and there are dozens of other requests and operations needed to be done on "daily" basis, including weekends!

Recently we held our second survey program and as expected we received thousands of responses and it also took several days to analyze this data and we are surely planning to enhance it further and this will be announced in different newsletter, but this one will surely be applauded by you:

Since there are over millions of records in our database for transactions history, which is basically about your ROI, withdrawals and other account transactions, so for each specific account there is history of several pages which might be an headache to track so we are working on new system which will simply clean this mess and provide enhanced tracking results, further details will be announced soon...

Speaking of monitors and blogs, the one and only well recognized name is Money-News-Online, and as expected we will soon be taking 2nd position hopefully by tomorrow as we are already ranked 3rd there... And then obviously we will be heading for the first position there as well!

Finally, I consider GulfReserve is already the best investment program, and (since its an considerable issue for other admins of various other investment programs), no matter if summer is ahead or anything else, It will not stop us from growing and day by day our growth rate is gaining more and more speed... Because we are not relying on "HYIP" industry and are really backed by actual background investment firm, We really don't have to care about that, do we?

I am open for your ideas and suggestions to help me and assist me to achieve more milestones and share success!

Regards,

Alina.

gulf reserve Admin's News Letter Update June 24, 2011 10:49 PM GMT + 8 (Friday)

gulf reserve Success and Success

Hey,

Once again its been a while since I wrote newsletter and today once again I have good and even better news to share with everyone!

Let me get started with our achievements at FaceBook, we have nearly 1300 active supporters at FaceBook, and trust me as it most likely is the best and top example of any online investment program available to general public. One the best things that I like about FaceBook is "members helping members" concept, and so I am really thankful to all those people for supporting us there and giving their parts in making GulfReserve the best and most top investment program ever existed!

It has been nearly 3 months since GulfReserve was launched and day by day it kept growing and growing, and so today's GulfReserve is certainly a giant yet still growing rapidly! Unlike most of my newsletters, this time I am not going to specify how many members we have achieved but instead I have an exciting news that we will soon cross another barrier of 5000 active participants in GulfReserve!

Let me remind you as I had clearly mentioned the ideology of GulfReserve, but I will take this opportunity once again, Actually when we started GulfReserve, what we had in our mind was to provide an "online interface" to our domestic and real investors base, but this "online interface" idea gave an opportunity to "HYIP" investors to also participate and become part of it, and I really really didn't see this coming that it made us one of today's TOP investment program and this support is growing day by day! At the same time, I will also proudly mention that after all the hard efforts from my team... We do really deserve this success! Maybe it might be difficult to explain but you can also understand the work pressure when we are dealing with such an amount of investors, we do have to face hundreds of support tickets everyday and lots of payment accounts verifications (for eligibility of instant payments), and there are dozens of other requests and operations needed to be done on "daily" basis, including weekends!

Recently we held our second survey program and as expected we received thousands of responses and it also took several days to analyze this data and we are surely planning to enhance it further and this will be announced in different newsletter, but this one will surely be applauded by you:

Since there are over millions of records in our database for transactions history, which is basically about your ROI, withdrawals and other account transactions, so for each specific account there is history of several pages which might be an headache to track so we are working on new system which will simply clean this mess and provide enhanced tracking results, further details will be announced soon...

Speaking of monitors and blogs, the one and only well recognized name is Money-News-Online, and as expected we will soon be taking 2nd position hopefully by tomorrow as we are already ranked 3rd there... And then obviously we will be heading for the first position there as well!

Finally, I consider GulfReserve is already the best investment program, and (since its an considerable issue for other admins of various other investment programs), no matter if summer is ahead or anything else, It will not stop us from growing and day by day our growth rate is gaining more and more speed... Because we are not relying on "HYIP" industry and are really backed by actual background investment firm, We really don't have to care about that, do we?

I am open for your ideas and suggestions to help me and assist me to achieve more milestones and share success!

Regards,

Alina.

gulfreserve Official Newsletter

Hey ,

I hope all of you are having wonderful time, There are few updates that I would like to announce and some issues that I would clarify.

FaceBook and War against SPAMMERS:

First of all, We have gained over 1600+ supporters at FaceBook but unfortunately there are few people who are using our official FaceBook page for spamming purposes which will NOT be tolerated so this is a final warning to anyone who is spamming or promoting any kind of any other web address on our official FaceBook page, from now on we will simply start putting a permanent ban on these people which will of course kill their chances to participate in our FaceBook contests.

Growth and Customer Services:

Another good news, GulfReserve's growth is on its TOP gear and we have already gained more than 5500+ active participants of our programs. But another unfortunate side effect of this is our support ticketing system is flooded up. Naturally it makes sense that when we have hundreds of support emails everyday, and most of them requires different kind of actions to be performed besides just having them replied so naturally it slows down the process. So I am reminding everyone that we have not advertised any kind of "immediate response" service, and I believe to have your email replied with in time span of 12 to 24 hours is completely normal and I am requesting our members to understand this and support us on this one too, in the meanwhile of course we are planning for enhancements in our customer support services and looking for more qualified representatives.

I will also clarify another issue once again and that is about withdrawals. If any user has invested less then 24 hours ago then there is no way he will get paid instantly, because each e-currency accounts need to be manually verified to neutralize any kind of fraudulent or hacking threats. Secondly, If you are an old investors but one of your requests shows "pending" status then it means there was either timeout issue (which happens when there are too many requests going on with server in background and that causes few of them to not complete as expected), or allocated instant payments balance has dried up (which is one of necessary pillars of security infrastructure). In both cases, all of the pending requests are later denied and refunded. This refunding event is also exclusively done by me and is done at least 2-3 times a day. So even if request is showing "pending" or "cancelled" status, this is not really necessary to contact support about this as I have already explained this procedure above. Also only less then 10% of withdrawals requests require refunding everyday while over 90% are instant as usual!

You withdrawals are INSTANT,

and they will always remain INSTANT!

We are constantly enhancing our services and overall program but we also need to ensure about program's security which is guarantee of its life and long term mutual benefits so I have explained how this system works above and there are absolutely "no" exceptions about it.

Coming Soon... Second MNO Chat Session!

Its an absolute 1 month ago when we held our first chat session at MNO where investors asked me their questions live and earned prizes too. Me and Paul are negotiating for second chat session and this will be announced as soon as we conclude and schedule a date for it. But in meanwhile we have our 1-week long cash contest running at MNO forums where participants can earn $5 usd cash reward everyday!

In the meanwhile, Our our contests at FaceBook are also running and we are rewarding our FaceBook participants everyday with bonus investments and cash reward so I highly recommend you to join us at FaceBook as well:

Regards,

Alina.