Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

exchangemoneyforum - exchangemoneyforum.com

Moustafa1976

I introduce to you paid to post forum. the name is exchangemoneyforum. I already 5 times got payment from this forum and the they are paying fast.

How Much You Earn?

Make 5 threads and Earn 0.20$ LR Daily - Sponsored by EMF .

Make 5 posts and Earn 0.10$ LR Daily - Sponsored by EMF .

0.05$ LR Daily for login in EMF - Sponsored by EMF .

Guess EUR/USD and win $1 Liberty Reserve Daily .

Guess a number: $200 EMFCash!

EMF Referral Contest - Win $50 Liberty Reserve!!

EMF Chatting Contest - Win Liberty Reserve!!!

Riddle Contest - Win $0.25 LR Every Day!

Cricket World Cup Predictions Contest !

Win 0.50$ LR After Every 25 Posts!

Minimum Payout?

no minimum everyday via Liberty Reserve

regiater here

You have received a payment to your account U9232379

Date: 3/28/2011 9:05 PM

Batch: 58218154

From Account: U4195342 (aqibsahib EMF Moderator)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Earn 0.10$ LR Daily Contest Prize . Post now payment proof . 28/03/2011

Thank you.

Date: 3/28/2011 9:51 PM

Batch: 58220443

Amount: $0.05

Memo: EMF Login Contest Prize ! 28/03/2011 . Post now Payment Proof

Thank you.

Date: 3/30/2011 9:26 PM

Batch: 58379268

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Earn 0.10$ LR Daily Contest Prize . Post now payment proof . 30/03/2011

Thank you.

Date: 3/30/2011 10:03 PM

Batch: 58380850

Amount: $0.05

Memo: EMF Login Contest Prize ! 30/03/2011 . Post now Payment Proof

Thank you.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't think these payments are still on for now.The site,the last time i checdked it,is not having plan to pay members for their efforts.No wonder it is no longer among the best forum sites.It will be much okay if the admin can get things back to what it used to be before.

I think its a new paid to post forum that just newly started,well,i wonder why it stopped paying and i will check it out perhaps there are many payment proofs so it tried a bit among others that do silently disappear.

You must be kidding as this thread was created last year of 2011. Although, this forum reminds me of a forum that is similar to its forum script. Well, there were still activity in this forum although not yet checked if they are ptp forum as they still have contests.

Well the forum is not a new PTP site that we can get into newly like CutieKc has said,as we can that the thread was started last year and now the forum is not paying again but stil have some contests going on here.How then is the members going to get paid since the forum is no more paying?

Well the forum is not a new PTP site that we can get into newly like CutieKc has said,as we can that the thread was started last year and now the forum is not paying again but stil have some contests going on here.How then is the members going to get paid since the forum is no more paying?

I wonder ooo.I am not seeing any proves of payment from the site or anywhere else on net and the site claimed to be having contest that are active.I wonder how those that win it are being paid if they are even getting paid at all.

I wonder ooo.I am not seeing any proves of payment from the site or anywhere else on net and the site claimed to be having contest that are active.I wonder how those that win it are being paid if they are even getting paid at all.

i think there is no need posting in here for sany reasonn as that wil be much waste of time trying to make posts here.

Making posts here will allow those who are not aware that the site isn't paying to know that.They will be able to know that it is not the place they can earn money posting online.If we just leave it there like that,new members may be thinking they can get good money from it because the plan is really attractive.

• 7 months later...

When i don't believe these kind of repayments will still be on in the meantime. Your website, the past time my partner and i checdked this, just isn't acquiring intend to pay associates for initiatives. Zero ask yourself it truly is not the best community forum web-sites. It will be very much ok when the administrative will get issues here we are at what exactly this used to be just before.