Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sedobux - sedobux.com

darwin

Our current pay rate is:

* Standard members get $0.007 per ad they view and $0.003 per ad their referral(s) view.

* Extended members get $0.07 per ad they view and $0.005 per ad their referral(s) view.

* Golden members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.07 per ad their referral(s) view.

* Ultimate members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.01 per ad their referral(s) view.

* Elite members get $0.015 per ad they view and $0.015 per ad their referral(s) view.

Direct referrals limit:

* As a Standard Member you can have a maximum of 40 direct referrals.

* As a Extended Member you can have a maximum of 50 direct referrals.

* As a Golden Member you can have a maximum of 80 direct referrals.

* As a Ultimate Member you can have a maximum of 150 direct referrals.

* As a Elite Member you can have a maximum of 300 direct referrals.

The minimum payout amount is set at $2.00 (two US dollars) for your first payout request, $4.00 (five US dollars) for the second, $8.00 (eight US dollars) for the third. This means that when you reach or go beyond this limit, you can request your earned money.

Your payment will be processed automatically and issued via AlertPay instantly.

Reg here :

SedoBux - Dynamic and Different - Home page

468x60.png

• 1 month later...

sedobux is very famous company and have more ads at more companies but it is scam now

it is not make payments for members now

i have membership at this company and i have referrals but i can not make money from this company because it scam now

this company maybe make payouts for few members now but it not make all payouts

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen this site often in many advertisements but not sure if I Should register for it. I think the credit for rented referral clicks are too low for standard members, Rest everything is fine and its good to see that they accept only Alertpay. I would like to register if the extended memberships are still available. The rented referral clicks credit for extended memberships is higher as compared to other sites.

Whenever i see this site, a big scammer comes in front of my eyes, UROBUX, this site has same script, and same click rates and same quantity of ads which were offering by urobux, I hope its admin will not like the UROBUX, and this site has the same script like twitt bux which is another scame.