Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

DeepOnion is an anonymous peer 2 peer token and currently the price is low for what it can be! This is a sleeping giant and I have just invested in it. The weekly airdrops are amazing and the community is really big. They do have a set of rules for the weekly airdrop so you better read them before particpating first. I have yet to find something bad about this coin. What do you think about this coin? The returns are amazing imo.

I also support DeepOnion! It's amazing tech with an active team/community. I only regret not being involved since the beginning  :P  Since I discovered DeepOnion it doubles 10 times and that says a lot for this new coin. They got a lot more features such as highly secure transactions and features such as deep vault. I haven't found a similar project yet elsewhere and really looking forward for more!  :ph34r:  B)  :D​ 

I'm an investor. I bought more than 5000+  $ONIONs.

And all because:
1) DeepOnion developers have a good roadmap.
2) This coin has a good community

I'm sure that DeepOnion will grow up to $ 500 within two years.

Look at the price chart https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
Right now is the best time to buy $ONION.

I'm sure that DeepOnion will give me a good income.

I really like this coin and invest in it for the last 2 months.  Due to it's strong community and active dev team the project is growing fast and strong. Rarely you will find a coin implementing new features almost on monthly basis.

This will be big in 2018!

I like that DeepOnion can Send and receive payments anonymously and hide your identity. All transactions are private and sent through the TOR network. It's a very good feature and it for sure gonna help the DeepOnion to grow to more highs and reach new All time highs.

The DeepOnion is keeping strong growing fast:

dKFE0UD.png

Deeponion is one of the most promising future top "Anon" coins. At the moment it is GREATLY undervalued. It has so much potential and people are just starting to find out. The volume had grown by more than double since yesterday and the core developers have great stuff, such as DeepSend, comming soon! I also love the fact, that the coin are distributed via airdrop, and i have personally profitted well from the 2 weekly airdrops.

Nice Post, i didnt now that a lot of people has also invest in DeepOnion like me :) nice to hear about it. I think deeponion has a hard way to go but they will make it with these community and with these dev's :) i hope for the future and i hope they make more stuffs like the new shop thats great :D 

The DeepOnion is Privacy coin that is %100 Anonymous and secure to use. The DeepOnion wallet is very easy to use and the transaction speeds are very fast and fees are low. Also it's nice to have anonymity as it uses TOR Network to do all the transactions and everything else with DeepOnion wallet.

They have a very good Features like DeepVault and also soon coming out DeepVault Web version so it's going to boost DeepOnion price even by more then it's now. It's the best investment for me and i am very happy to be a part of the DeepOnion community and seeing the fast growth of DeepOnion!

DeepOnion is very undervalued coin and with all it's feature it for sure gonna reach $50-$100.

Are you an Airdrop hunter? Or maybe an investor?

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency which runs thru the TOR network, keeps transactions privately, DeepVault is one of their innovative projects of anomity it has DeepSend for sending anonymously and you can also store and validate files in DeepVault.

Why invest?

I just joined about a month and a half lately and I can see onion is growing rapidly from the price of 40cents up to now it grown to $2.30 and still growing. Profitable? Indeed!

DeepOnion has no ICO so you can buy onion at cryptopia.co.nz -yes this is an exchange site.

The prediction of that coin in 2018 it will go up to $10 or even more.

Want more profit? You can join the Friday main airdrop based on what have you gotten on your wallet($Onions) the more $Onions the more airdrop you can get! And thats not all, you can also participate in the Sunday DeepPoints airdrop for having Deeppoints by doing tasks and being active and interacting with the community. So what are you waiting for? INVEST! HOLD! JOIN! GET RICH$$$$

Airdrop link- DeepOnion AIRDROP

Buy $onions- Cryptopia Exchange

Indeed, this cryptocurrency ONION from DeepOnion is the future of personal finances; people will love this coin for the privacy, anonymity and the DeepVault (notary service on the blockchain) I am supporting this project and get every week the ONIONs from the weekly airdrop! this is a fair coin, everybody can join and get their free coins by supporting the community!

Are you an Airdrop hunter? Or maybe an investor?

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency which runs thru the TOR network, keeps transactions privately, DeepVault is one of their innovative projects of anomity it has DeepSend for sending anonymously and you can also store and validate files in DeepVault.

Why invest?

I just joined about a month and a half lately and I can see onion is growing rapidly from the price of 40cents up to now it grown to $2.30 and still growing. Profitable? Indeed!

DeepOnion has no ICO so you can buy onion at cryptopia.co.nz -yes this is an exchange site.

The prediction of that coin in 2018 it will go up to $10 or even more.

Want more profit? You can join the Friday main airdrop based on what have you gotten on your wallet($Onions) the more $Onions the more airdrop you can get! And thats not all, you can also participate in the Sunday DeepPoints airdrop for having Deeppoints by doing tasks and being active and interacting with the community. So what are you waiting for? INVEST! HOLD! JOIN! GET RICH$$$$

Airdrop link- DeepOnion AIRDROP

Buy $onions- Cryptopia Exchange

Yes you are right. Airdrop (for dippoints) and bounty is a great opportunity to exchange your time for a very promising $Onion coin. Your forecast for the price I think is very modest. The price of $10 is only the first step in the development of DeepOnion. I think that DeepOnion is one of the most interesting projects for today. Based on the road map, DeepOnion has such features as DeepVault which is an online notary service, it has upcoming. The good thing about this coin is that it is connected over TOR. DeepOnion can take advantage of the three of its features to change the blockchain and the mankind life, concretely DeepVault, Smart Contracts and the anonymity approach. What do you think about this?

Onions is future, u have 100% right. I belive in this project, onions all time rise. People are still coming to the community so Deeponion is becoming more and more popular. #Hodl

deep onion is becoming more and more popular

people are still coming to the community

Well I have to agree with the guys above. I also started working wtih deeponion a few week ago and I'm very happy I did. The fact that it is 100% anonymus, and is very safe is apealing to a lot of people and that results in a rise of it's price. Since I started the price has tripled so for a new coin I say it is doing very good and will continue to do so, since more people learn about it every day.

If you currently browse on a TOR browser then ask yourself why am i not currently transacting with Onions! Privacy is everything nowadays guys, the governments want to crack down on internet freedom and transactions are just the surface of it, i urge you all to think about your safety when transacting and check out DeepOnion among other anon cryptocurrencies!

Very undervalued anonymous coin using Tor network and having unique tech that separates it from the rest of the coins. For example DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file. Tell me other coin that have that? Answer is none of course, and there are more things to come from the developers. DeepSend and VoteCentral looks like will be another great addition to the value of the coin. Also they have a online merchandise shop, which is made very professional - another thing that is pretty rare for a crypto currency.

This is one of my top choice coins for next year, but of course do not listen to me - DYOR!

A lot of people always want to know how do you know when to get in on an early project before it skyrockets... well with DeepOnion being massively undervalued already and having a market cap of under 15 million and many features and exchanges upcoming this is what you're looking for. Come join the forum and get rewarded for being active at deeponion.org 

Thanks for this informative post, because of this i discovered another interesting coin. I did my research and it brings me to the DeepOnion Community. Everyone in the community is supporting the project and doing their best on it. I also found out that its running on TOR network which makes me interested on it. I bought some of DeepOnion on crytopia since the price is undervalued. Might make huge profit from it.

With great privacy features like DeepVault and faster transactions DeepOnion should be next big thing. DeepOnion has low circulating and maximum supply. Price is bound to increase. I discovered DeepOnion through signatures in bitcointalk forum and started joining airdrops and community forum. I was rewarded free coins via airdrops.