Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Welcome To The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.

Features:

Highly Secure Transactions:

The highly secure wallet is designed to keep your identity safe from government agencies and prying eyes.

Instant Confirmations:

Send and receive instant payments. You no longer have to wait several minutes or hours to receive a payment confirmation.

Secure Wallet:

Download the secure wallet for Windows, Mac or Linux. A paper wallet is also available if needed.

Untraceable Payments:

Send and receive payments anonymously and hide your identity. All transactions are private and sent through the TOR network.

Cryptopia.co.nz:

DeepOnion is proudly listed on the highly secure Cryptopia. You can buy and sell DeepOnion currency with ease.

Free Airdrop:

POW + POS + No ICOs or Crowdfunding means free coin distribution. We're also offering 40 rounds of free airdrops!

Helpful DeepOnion Links:

Official site: https://deeponion.org/

Official forum: https://deeponion.org/community/

Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

Apply AirDrop: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/deeponionx 

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/deeponionx

REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepOnion

ENG Telegram: https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin

Youtube ENG: https://www.youtube.com/deeponion

• Upvote 1

Hello All,

I'm doing a giveaway of up to 280 onions to up to 140 people!

WOW! (right? :D))

Well the caveat there is that this is a "daily" giveaway of 2 onions for one lucky winner but still, the aim is to do this every single day up until the 40th airdrop! I will be doing draws every day in the videos of all the comments submitted within the deadline.

You have to follow 2 simple steps:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWPPFdQp173xg0ymc3EbQg(VokAin)
Like/Comment the last "Daily DeepOnion Update" video (make sure you leave your DeepOnion wallet address in the comment)
I recommend that you click the bell button next to the subscribe button so you get alert when new video is up.

Cut off for comments is 19:00 PM London time following day.

Good luck and Enjoy!

Deep Up!!

PS. If you have not yet registered with DeepOnion you can do so here https://deeponion.org/community

• Upvote 1

DeepOnion is/ will be the future of Cryptocurrency and I can't stress this enough. Still in its early development, the community following is really unbelievable and welcoming and I don't see the reason why other people are still having doubts about DeepOnion. Great community and a great investment to the coin, what more could you want?

I agree with that deeponion a coin that a lots of potential i already recommend to this all of my friend and they have all buy in crytopia market. DeepOnion an anonymous cryptocurrency and have a deepvault features to a security and it has supported by tor network. In early stage it is good to invest and hold it

It's a long time I have been a member of DeepOnion and it has never disappointed me, it's one of the best cryptocurrencies out there and the price is still affordable. Truly anonymous coin based on the TOR network, many new features have to come out in next months, DeepSend, Vote Central and Smart Contracts.If you follow the instructions you can enter to the free airdrop and the Deeppoints airdrop. A free way to earn DeepOnion!

Regardless if you're looking at the next coin to blow a major market changer or if you're focused on having privacy while using your currency DeepOnion is able to offer you both. Regular coins connect you to their network exposing your IP as to where DO connects you via the TOR network never exposing you to prying services. Keep yourself protected as your most valuable asset is your information better late than never, except that you're not even late! 

I've been following deeponion for a while now and I have been very happy with it thus far. The devs continue to deliver and the community is the most active crypto community out there. They also offer two weekly airdrops and have had a steady uptrend for the past couple of weeks! If you're looking for an investment or a community to learn from, check out deeponion... seriously.

The coin itself is still under development, backed by a huge and active community. The developers are almost instant-answering to your questions, and they just recently had a Q&A on live.

Once they implement DeepSend feature, Onion may become as big as Monero or Dash. You can still join into airdrop and earn some onions to be part of the very limited supply (19,032,935)! And the price just pushed over 2$ ;) 

Anyways, I'm strongly recommend everyone to participate in the airdrop and be an active member of the community!

I am investing in DeepOnion. Great community and active dev team. 

The coin itself has seen some great price rises in the past weeks, just wish I had picked some more up when it was cheaper!

Still a chance to get involved though as it's only halfway through airdrop now so potential to grow investment just by HODLing. 

I really like the main focus of privacy over the TOR network and the extras innovations such a DeepVault, storing file hashes on the blockchain and DeepSend making transactions even more anonymous makes me think this could be a crypto currency that will be around for the long haul.

Definitely worth checking out.

Deeponion is definitely one of the best alts out there, as is seen in price increase, community growth. The new features shown here will definitely help the coin grow even more, with deepsend being the best and most anticipated one. I can't wait to see how it will all turn out soon, and I'm putting in my next paycheck in investing into ONION and we are halfway through airdrop now so the potential to grow investment just by holding is great. Keep up!

Now many people are interested in the question of anonymous transactions. DeepOnion is a coin for those who want to remain truly anonymous and make transactions quickly. Developers strictly adhere to the roadmap and the value of the coin grows. It is also worth taking into account the fast-growing active community.

Hello, I'm part of DeepOnion airdrop since 1 month. This coin is really amazing with inovatives features never seen before.
ONION Price was $0.5 1 month ago, now it's over $2 and I think it will be around $5 on new year!
Do not hesitate if you have any questions.

I invested in DeepOnion. I came across this crypto currency at the BitcoinTalk forum and I was not sure if this was a good idea until I joined the community and I found a lot of interesting things about this coin. Such as Deepsend, Deepvault. After that I saw that the road map is also very clearly defined.

If you want to make a 5 second test that will show you is DeepOnion worth looking into you can do the following:

Type "anonymous cryptocurrency" in google search and look at the top result. Impressed? Yes I was too. 

For such a young coin to be able to accomplish something like that with so much more known competition is just amazing.

Something like that does not jut happen by itself. You need a strong development team, strong community and a great product.

This coin has it all and much more. I am sure that many people will look back next year and be sorry for not jumping in this train early on.

I followed DeepOnion since the start. So far, the roadmap is on track and the coin is gaining more support each day. Checking Cryptopia, the trading volume speaks for itself compared in it;s first 1-2 months being released. DeepOnion has the right recipes to be the next big thing in the future of anonymous coins.

Friends personally I have been in the project for several months and I think the DeepOnion project is one of the most promising in 2017.

I always try to invest my money only in the most reliable and promising projects. The project DeepOnion after careful study seemed to me a very reliable project. Having studied it thoroughly and read reviews on proven websites and blogs, I realized that the Onion coin has a high level of trust. The purse itself, thanks to the DeepVault technology, is one of the most reliable to date, has a low remittance commission and a high transaction speed that puts the coin on a par with coins that are characterized by high transaction speeds. An important feature is that the coin supports POS mining and the basis of the TOR Network as well as anonymity and this is one of the features of this coin that attracts me in a coin. And the coin rate itself has grown from $ 0.8 to $ 2.21 in less than a month, which indicates that the coin in 2018 will be included in the group of leaders of the highest quality and promising coins.

DeepOnion has been on a tear since it started way back July. It eclipse the 2,000 page in Bitcointalk Forum, close to 7,000 DeepOnion members and still is not stopping. It's growing fast and so is it's price. I can predict that it would be Top 5 anonymous coin in the next year because of its amaxi9ng features, active developers and community backing it. Now is the great time to invest to this before the price rocket up.

Ived joined this Deep Onion community and this promising project was not let me down. Lots of exciting newly added features and they are going to add more! Saying this, its current value will possibly going up soon.

Winning in the contest by the mods there is really exciting. Ive won for the first time and it makes me feel great!

Winning or losing in the contest is doesnt matter. If you join in this community. You already a winner. Im sure about that!