Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fintimeinvest - Fintimeinvest.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the admin.

FinTime Investment Group is an alliance of independent stock market traders with over 10 years experience in the field. Today our skills are available for you to make your investment efficient. FinTime Investment Group is committed to meet and exceed the expectations of both the individual and institutional investors. We strive to provide professional and timely personalized services to our clients. Our dedicated Customer Service Team provides 24-hour support.Our vision is to show the highest level of financial services, providing integrated online trading services to clients from all segments, leveraging on technology, innovation and human resources, and adopting the best ethical practices.

Plans:

Start Invest $100 - $499.99

Short term 30 trading days 0.9%

Middle term 75 trading days 1.1%

Long term 150 trading days 1.3% + bonus $15

Medium Invest $500 - $1 499.99

Short term 30 trading days 1.2%

Middle term 75 trading days 1.5% + bonus $15

Long term 150 trading days 1.7% + bonus $50

Top Manager $1 500 - $15 000

Short term 30 trading days 1.6%

Middle term 75 trading days 1.9% + bonus $150

Long term 150 trading days 2.2% + bonus $300

Having registered an account in the FinTime Investment Group system you can participate in our referral program. The referral link is sent with the registration e-mail. It is not necessary to have a deposit in our system in order to participate.

The referral commission is instantly paid into your Operating Account. You can withdraw, reinvest, or keep the referral commission on your Operating Account in the FinTime Investment Group system. The commission can be withdrawn into your account in the preferred payment system.

From referals:

$10 on level 1

$5 on level 2

$3 on level 3

$1 on level 4

Accept LR & PM

Link: http://www.fintimeinvest.com

The HYIP seems to be serious professional trading related investment program & also have very big minimum spending required with 100$ which we can't afford online... And their ROI is very poor but reasonable as trustworthy, As I am small investors so not able to spend their huge needed amount.... But definitely better script...

Okay. What is not good about this program is that it minimum deposit is very high, and most average investors will not be able to afford it.

So like all small time investors i will pass this one. And goodluck to those who can afford it!

• 1 year later...

another old hyip that able to keep maintain paying so far and I guess it due to the plan looks sustainable by offering good and reasonable profit return. but unfortunately the site set very high minimum invest and I think only big investors that able to make invest here. average investors maybe won't risking huge amount of money just to make invest in one hyip company.

i wonder if you guys did check with this progra before coming inhere to make comment on the program, i have check with the program and i saw that the program is old program that has being running onlien for over 190 days now and the status of the program is scam and stay away.the program is long gone and yet some memebr inhere are still saying the program is ok.admin please this thread can be closed.