Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

w-learnings - w-learnings.com

I AM NOT THE ADMIN!

w-learnings - investment online the project offering ample opportunities of investment with ast reset of means and high profit. We group of the professionals who are putting up money in perspective areas with high profitability. In our command financial analysts, independent advisers, brokers. We are able to profit in the shortest periods.

Plan:

Bronze: 130% after 1 day

Min: $1 Max: $5000

Gold: 260% after 5 days

Min: $101 Max: $5000

http://w-learnings.com/?ref=chardyme

the plan of 130% after one day is too high and not realistic and this mean the site has a short duration stay in the market

but the minimum invetsment of $1 is low so that newbies and small investor can join the site

the site is protected by site securities which makes the site secured to invest

Simple and ordinary,that's better in describing this program.Yet it's offering a roi after a day that looks too high and reasonable,no stability in it.I don't think this program will last long on the paying list of hyips.But the min. To test this program with is low,and affordable for all investors,just $1.

well, the life time of this program is a week already,

and I am still a bit doubtful if they are really paying as the ROI is too huge to be paid,

when I searched for proofs around, have found the program paying and the last paid proof available was of 11th,

so far no complaints from the investors of this program, paying instant which is a good feature as well.

well, the life time of this program is a week already,

and I am still a bit doubtful if they are really paying as the ROI is too huge to be paid,

when I searched for proofs around, have found the program paying and the last paid proof available was of 11th,

so far no complaints from the investors of this program, paying instant which is a good feature as well.

Same here i was doubful from the beginning and it hasnt directly left my head.

I saw many payment proofs though, but i still doubt going in now would be a smart move. I think they wont stay for a second round.

Instant i dont feel is so good right now. That means you cant check pending, you know like vaneax where you cant withdraw when you set it auto:(

They will be gone soon is what i think for this hyip.

paid for the first time by w-learnings without any investments deposited. I only used the bonus of $5, cheers!

03/16/2011 08:33 57312260 U5443792 (Wlearnings.com) + $0.04 $0.01

Merchant Reference: Memo: Withdraw to chardyme from w-learnings.com