Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neoprogress - neoprogress.com

I'm not Admin

We achieved the best ROI on the market and enabled people to earn 1.5% on a daily basis. That makes your income stable during more than 4 months. Сompounding is available.

Fund details

Period (days):100

Profit (daily):1.5%

Minimum Deposit:$1 - $999

Principal back:YES

WEKLEE FUND

Fund details

Period (weeks):24

Profit (weekly):10%

Minimum Deposit:$1 000 - $4 999

PULSAR FUND

Fund details

Period (days):120

Profit (daily):2.4%

Minimum Deposit:$5 000 - $29 999

LUXER FUND

Fund details

Period (weeks):24

Profit (weekly):14%

Minimum Deposit:$30 000

Payment Processors : LR,PM

Instant withdrawal

Reff 5%

NEOPROGRESS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impulse fund is the only plan that look affordable with $1-$999 and no other plan accept less than 1000$,

Still at 1.5 per cent daily we make 250% in 100 days including principal and such return should be considered attractive enough.

Lookwise site looks professional and has one of the best design, lets give this program some time to prove itself and till then we can test it with little amount.

Since the amount to invest in this program is affordable by all standard i think that we can just invest some little bucks in it to see if it is really paying. But first we need to see some payment proofs, and a kind of trust that the program will last long before investing.

This hyip has a good outline plans that are suitable for a long and genuine paying hyips,giving a good roi for the next 100days,plus principle back,which makes this hyip more genuine,since admin will have time to invest our money in some biz that's worthwhile and they profit too.I think this program is worth trying.Just 1$.

@ mahmoudelnemr My help for to make the accounting in hyips say the bep for $2.00 will be 66.66 days. So u r right:)

And this one has a very nice script.

Im in this hyip just because its new and i cant find thatt they are paying monitors. at least i dont see them in monitor sites.

So this will save the admin some money

hopefully for to pay us longer and not himself:)

I love the script, and the only thing getting me a little off, was the way for to cashout. A bit complicated when reading the faq.

even though the site has many plans only the impluse plan is affordable with the minimum invetsment of $1 all other plans are not affordable as the minimum invetsment is $1000 in other plans

the interest of 1.5% daily for 100 days seem good and an ROI of 250% for 100 days is not bad where the investor can break even in 67 days

the siet design is good and has a professional outlook with all site securities installed

Im in

Took the little first plan with a spend of $2.00. Sorry to say i didnt find any rcb offer yet for this hyip. So it will be to wait 67 days or around there for to reach bep:)

But from the look of the site, yepp the admin gave some money to this one,

My deposit:

Payment sended via LR U0216670

03/09/2011 13:12 56853853 U3635111 (NeoProgress.com) - $2.00 $0.00

So again hoping for many payments to come:)

definitely, if we can find the monitors on the site, that pay good RCB, would be helpful to get BEP faster,

well, here is no ratings section on this program,

but looks like a stable program, their professional look and nice design also the have telephone support for customers,

around twenty days online and I think the daily plan with 1.5% is only affordable.

• 2 weeks later...

this program was launched a month ago on 22nd February and paying till date Instant,

exactly one month old for now and the investors of the program are much satisfied with the performance of the program so far,

hope they should continue to pay instant,

according to their latest news, as of 18th March, they have incorporated documents now in public.

What we want more than that in order to invest our money?

a variety Plans for the satisfaction of many investors

Profit rates are reasonable, do not contain any risk.

The minimum deposit is wonderful and is available to all

professional Design , and attractive , so

I think it's worth a try here already

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this program has performed very well so far, many of their investors have already in good profits,

latest newsletter from them received one day ago !

Have you already heard about a new market leader?

NEO Progress project offers income starting from 1,5% a day to 14% a week and terms from 30 days.

May be that was a reason some investors started to speak about a new market leader?

NEO Progress offers investments by Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Alert Pay for 30 days. You may withdraw profit everyday or even bigger profit every week.

Investors of NEO Progress earn their money together with a certified UK investment company with unique scripts, DDOS protection and a friendly customer support.

As you know only the projects which develop in a balanced manner and offer profitable conditions for all investors can ensure a real income.

Evaluate a NEO Progress service, and be among the first investors who foresee the future leaders of the market.

https://www.neoprogress.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Neoprogress Admin's News Letter Update May 31, 2011 9:59 PM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

neoprogress - 30 of may - Memorial day

Dear,

30 of may interest will not be credited because of non-trading day.

NEO Progress Client Support Department

support@neoprogress.com

Phone number: +441233438040

Fax: +441233221500

• 2 weeks later...

Neo-Progress Admin's News Letter Update June 10, 2011 2:33 PM GMT + 8 (Friday)

Neo-Progress New funds, new daily interests in NEO Progress

Dear Investors,

We are pleased to inform you that with beginning of summer some changes in interest rates and investment terms have occurred.

Now the investors of all funds receive daily profit which exceeds an average interest rate offered on the market and will surely be interesting for both professionals and the newbies.

We also are happy to announce that our Weekly fund was turned into more profitable Progress fund which offers daily payouts.

We have also introduced some changes in the interest rates paid in other funds. Now our investment offers look as follows:

Progress fund 1.8% 60 business days

Pulsar fund 2.0% 90 business days

Luxer fund 2.2% 100 business days

The minimum and maximum deposit amounts remain unchanged.

Test o ur new funds and like thousands of our devoted clients who joined our project in the very beginning you will be able to earn profits.

www.neoprogress.com

support@neoprogress.com

• 4 weeks later...

Another news regarding "contract deposit". - 1 July 2011

Dear Clients,

Now all new investment operations that you make with NEO Progress will be documented, contract will be issued for deposits with amount of 100$ or more.

Now after making a deposit in any investment fund you will get a contract signed by the president of the company. The contract will cover all the aspects of the investment activity.

The contract is a document which acknowledges the right for share of the investor in investment portfolio of the company and dividends.

The design I like the minimum option as deposit of just 1$ that we can test it easily and also the time period for spending is quite low that we require & don't need much patience to be paid the principle back. I will like to prefer to invest with 1$- 999$ plan. Hopefully as it has good secured payment option like mastercard, visa credit card, and other popular online processors. Thus I really found some truth-worth about it..

Independence Day - Non trading day - NEO Progress

Dear,

4 of july is a non business day. Profit will not be added. We celebrate Independence Day. Our congratulations to all our investors and NEO Progress clients.

support@neoprogress.com

NEO Progress server upgrade gives you a quicker and more stable system

What’s been upgraded?

05 of June we upgraded our server, giving users an even more speedy, stable and responsible system.

The new server cluster means more speed and more memory is available for processing requests.

It also means if we are ever working at full capacity and a server cluster goes down we have backup servers which we can automatically redirect too, meaning we can still comfortably and seamlessly process all our users’ transactions.

This server upgrade means that users should see a slightly increased response time and NEO Progress will be more stable and we will withstand the most powerful DDoS attacks on the company's website, even the strongest attack now does not overwhelm our powerful server and each client can access our online services.

New server configuration : Dual Quad Core Intel Xeon Nehalem CPU server with 12 GB RAM and SAS RAID.

During this day may be short-term disruptions in our system if you see any errors - do not hesitate to contact us and we can solve all problems.

Thank you for choosing NEO Progress.

support@neoprogress.com

Proffesional hyip site it is have high protection and nice design but it is not licensed and this site offer fair roi with many plans that make every one Satisfies and it pay instant and it have very good referal bouns 5% and the minimum deposite is 1$ and it is so good to try it and I think it Will still paying for long time so we can invest in it to make some profit.

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

neoprogress.com - NOT Licensed

New payment proccessors and wire transfers added - NEO Progress

NEO Progress - Admin's News Letter Update July 13, 2011 10:19 aM GMT + 8 (Saturday)

Dear, .

We start accepting new e-currencies. Now you can make a deposit via Solid Trust Pay and SWIFT Wire Transfers.

Minimum deposit made via STP is $100, for SWIFT wire transfer - $1000. For more details please contact our support department.

support@neoprogress.com

it's good to know that the program has added few more payment processors like STP and SWIFT wire transfer,

but only that the minimum requirement to invest through these options look so high that

it's definitely a great risk to use those processors to venture with them,

however they are active for around four months only.

• 2 weeks later...

This site is paying for 143 days already and so far I don't see any problem with this site. Although its already reach the 100 days mark. I think it can reach the 300 marks without an problem. As the site name suggest its neo- progress. If my understanding is right its new progress right? lols.

I see problem now. Theirs some complain of the site not having updating the deposits. And the manual transactions has lots of error. I think its time to stop investing in this site. Don't be the one being a victim of this site. Also here is the site activity stats.

7 day 0.00720 -0.8% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00810 +61% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.00600 +219% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period