Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neoprogress - neoprogress.com

@budado

yeah, it's activity status is - 0.8% which means negative now, I think there was no activity on the site for last seven days,

that's very bad, even they don't have a ratings section on their site to show the update of status,

well, I think they are more than four months old.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. And I don't know if its just me or many investors feel this way. I don't trust and I don't like manual payments. Because for me manual payments usually end up having lots of errors. And manual payments is only good if theirs few investors. Just imagine if theirs 10,000 investors. Just imagine how can admin manually checked all of this account and update it. Or else admin don't really think long term or reaching that much investors before turning to scam.

there was some changes in the program around a month ago,

there was compounding rate changed for all the plans !

0/07/2011 - New changes in NEO Progress

We are glad to present you some new changes in our program.

From the large number of technical and customer support, the minimum amount of deposit will be 10$.

Also we have changed our compounding rates and time period for adding money on existing deposit.

New rates you can see below:

Impulse fund - max compound rate 90%, adding money - 10 business days.

Progress fund - max compound rate 50%, adding money - 20 business days.

Pulsar fund - compounding not available, adding money - 30 business days.

Luxer fund - compounding net available 0%, adding money - 35 business days.

• Our traders department consistently earns more than 12% of the weekly, but daily income
    varies from day to day, so we remove componding rate from 2 our last invesment plans.

Also we have new live-chat software, now you can see invitation to chat on all pages of our program. Don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for cooperating with us and for using our services.

I just make an investment with $10, but it is not added to my account yet:

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 07/22/2011 09:00

Batch 66061542

From U0159794 (xxxxx)

To U3635111 (NeoProgress.com)

Amount $10.00

Memo NEO Progress Deposit

The amount is not transferred until 10 days after I complained almost everyday. And it went to my account as a bonus, with no interest.

I got very upset with the Admin.

@luke1

that was really sad, I thought that might be LR API issue or some other related to LR,

but at least the support should have fixed the investment,

it's not at all good to keep it inactive for this long.

Admin's News Letter Update August 15, 2011 08:22 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

neoprogress.com - site clone alert - NEO Progress

Dear Customers, some scammers doing fraud by using neoprogress name and showing our monitoring status http://neo-progress.com/index.php?a=cust&page=ratings#

Please be aware from these scammers and don't forget we have only one domain name neoprogress.com, all other sites are scam.

Please note: We never ask you to send us your password and/or login, we don't have any special plans and we don't receive any direct deposits, all deposits proccessing only from our website NEOPROGRESS.COM

NEO Progress Client Support Department

support@neoprogress.com

Phone number: +441233438040

Fax: +441233221500

Admin's News Letter Update August 15, 2011 08:22 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

neoprogress.com - site clone alert - NEO Progress

that's true, soe scam programs use the status of popular programs that have lot of monitors in their ratings section,

and display as their own program,

members should not only check the paying status but also see the name of the program on that particular monitor.

Newsletter from Dear, umeghayu umeghayu.

NEO Progress company opens a regional representatives program.

Our company is constantly striving to increase the number of its team members in other countries therefore we have worked out a regional program for local representatives to determine our priorities and strategy to achieve this goal. The fact that we have managed to increase our staff for over 80 persons for six months shows the company’s success.

We offer a favorable long-term cooperation to the representatives and localizators from any country.

The regional representatives program has been created in order to localize our site and translate it into maximum number of world languages as well as assist new project members to obtain relevant knowledge to operate the system. Our representatives will perform information support for customers in their native language by phone, e-mail and other convenient for them means of comm unication.

We have prepared a PDF presentation of our company for all regional representatives. There described all operating conditions, interest rates and general information about the company’s activity. Hereafter this presentation will be translated into all most usable world languages. In order to success in earning money together with us it is necessary as actively as possible to advertise our company using the internet, for example, to create blogs devoted to earning money with NEO Progress, write articles and project reviews, make twitter-notes, advertise us in social nets (Facebook and others), send hyperlinks to PDF presentation to your friends. You can also print out our presentation and advertise us offline. For this purpose we have worked out two kinds of presentation: a web version for internet promotion and print version for quality outprint and offline promotion. Besides you can hold workshops and invite concerned investors there that is one of the most advantageous advertising solutions to achieve success.

Each regional representative is offered a stable work payment and profitable conditions for operation, i.e.:

- Possibility to cooperate with a big and well-established company and use an acknowledged brand

- Obtaining a 10% referred bonus instead of 5% rate

- Offering individual data and advertising support for the representatives, unique strategies and business plan development

- Using your referred hyperlink to our functional site that does not requires you to create and promote your own site

- Consultation on our service promotion, company’s administration and advertising branch recommendati ons

You can send an application for participating in our program using this hyperlink. The administration will answer your request within 24 hours.

If you have any questions about cooperation with our company do not hesitate to contact our operators and call +441233438040 and get a consultation in English, German or Russian.

Thank you for cooperation!

NEO Progress Client Support Department

support@neoprogress.com

Phone number: +441233438040

Fax: +441233221500neoprogress.com

well, this one has been reliable program so far, they have a healthy status as well,

having regional representatives all over the world, is a rare feature that exist in very long term and reliable programs,

let's hope Neo also will be come more successful program in the hyip industry, gaining investors' support.

Since the minimum is 1 dollar to invest and the interest is 1.2% more or less. If admin is good and have good strategy and have good plans to make this site sustainable. I think this site can last about six to 12 months. Depends on investors also.

@budado

exactly, any program can stay as long as the admin wants to keep the business active,

also the support got by their clients also plays an important role in the stability of the program,

so far I have heard all positive comments from the fellow members for this program.

• 2 weeks later...

Its now paying for 177 days. I will just make some little computation why long term hyip do last longer like neoprogress. For example. A long term hyip gives 1.5% interest daily. That means it will take 67 days to reach bep. So just imagine that. Even theirs only you who invest in this site this site can run 67 days with your own investments. paying you back 1.5% of your investments daily. Now imagine that every day theirs one more of you who invest in this site. that why long term do last longer.

@budado

that was nice computation, as long as the program is gaining investors support for them, they won't go scam,

unless there will be any technical issues with the site like hacking attempts etc,

here in this program, the ROI is low, thus there is big chances for this one to last longer for another six months.

Here the news from neoprogress :

29 of August is a non business day. Profit will not be added. We celebrate UK Summer Bank Holiday. Our congratulations to all our investors and NEO Progress clients.

So if any member didn't get profit in 29 august it because 29 august is non business day, need to know about this news and don't think neoprogress is scam becase neoprogress is paid they member

@bringpeace

yes, that's the recent news update from the program, that due to UK summer bank holiday, there won't be profit credited for 29th,

that is common for big projects of hyip like this, to have national holidays, because those programs pay on business days only.

I am amazed by the speedy servers they have ---- looks like a dedicated program that will stay in the field for a longer period. But the daily profits rates are comparatively very low. It would have been great if the profits' percentage was around 2% or 1.8 % for short term inverters.

Its pretty good HYIP. I think the instant payment and speed of it is an amazing feature. Returns are also stable and its paying from last 5-6 month.Online support gives a investor a feel of safety and its good for them to get the feedback. I have never contact there customer support as till today have never face problem in my account. :)

I have also received the same newsletter, it's good to see that this one has also made mail notifications regarding this non profit day while many other top ranked well performing hyips have just updated that news in their news section on the site but not through mail updates like NeoProgress has done.

Its seem its not only neoprogress celebrate and make september five a non paying day. Its seem almost all hyip that has forex connection don't pay or make it a non paying day. I think its a good thing that this site done that. As its only shows that this site is still good to invest as a forex site.

@budado

exactly, we should not expect profits from the Forex connected sites to pay on a non trading day,

I think if any site turns out to scam, there is investors' fault also that expect much more from the admins of those hyips, that is beyond their capabilities.

Website looks excellent,great design,very well done and professional.FAQ is extensive and everything is covered.There is lot of information about the business model.Neoprogress is registered in UK so this is big plus.I dont think much about HYIPs but Neoprogress

looks real and serious .I hope they continue with payments to investors.This HYIP might survive if they continue good work.

BTW ..mimimum investment deposit is now 10$ not anymore 1$.

Impulse fund used to be 1$-999$ but is now 10$-999$.No more 1$ investors hehe

I have just checked this site alexa ranking, of the site, ineoprogress.com, it's global rank is 22,592, which is quite good,

if we check out the traffic to the site in last three months, there has been 94% increase of traffic to the site, in three months,

but there is a decline in traffic of 2% in one month and 20% in one week.

I have just checked this site alexa ranking, of the site, ineoprogress.com, it's global rank is 22,592, which is quite good,

if we check out the traffic to the site in last three months, there has been 94% increase of traffic to the site, in three months,

but there is a decline in traffic of 2% in one month and 20% in one week.

Global rank of around 22500 is something very good and shows that lot of people are interested in this program,

@LRdude yeah i checked the site and minimum investment is set at 10$ but it is still affordable - also this is one

of the few programs who dare to share their phone number and address, anyone can click on contact button to find this information.