Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Regulation, Do this really important for broker?

myregister

I really agree with that. Traders should be better at paying attention to the regulations used by brokers. The regulation used by Tickmill is a trusted regulation, so the security is very secure, therefore I chose trading with Tickmill because there are many advantages that I can get

Not just the broker you are using right now but also to all brokers, there are a lot of brokers out there which already regulated by its own regulator/s. I personally prefer a broker which regulated by strict regulator, more than one if possible and not the lax regulator which a place to many brokers which love to play in "gray area".

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very important especially before choosing a broker to be used, apart from that regulation is also very important to provide a kind of credibility for the regulated brokers and at the same time increase the level of confidence of a trader towards broker because there is a neutral agency that can be trusted to regulate that specific broker.

I am happy to join FXB Trading and I have no hesitation in considering it as one of the topmost websites in relation to the CFD market. It has a user-friendly interface and navigation is quite simple to understand. Traders can gain sufficient knowledge in order to analyse the trends and the conditions of the market correctly. The trading platforms featured on this website allow traders to speculate smartly and then generate trades successfully.

No matter what kind of broker that you are using right now, your regulator must be strict enough to punish a broker if they do something bad, even with the strict regulator there are still very small chance for a broker to play dirty things with you. In the end, it is needed as the first barrier from a typical bucket shop broker.

I really agree with it. It is important for the trader to observe the regulations used by the broker, this is done so that traders can get a good security and guaranteed, so traders can be better and focused when running trading activities with the real account of Tickmill.

The rules we must apply and obey in this forex trading run. Besides also with we can understand and manage the trades properly, then we can facilitate in reaching profit, therefore we can take advantage of facility from instaforex so that we can understand and know how to work its trade well and true.

I really agree with it. It is important for the trader to observe the regulations used by the broker, this is done so that traders can get a good security and guaranteed, so traders can be better and focused when running trading activities with the real account of Tickmill.

There is no guarantee that your broker in future wouldn't scam even regulated by strict regulators, but for foreseeable future, it will give some sense of security to you and in fact, most of the brokers which listed by strict regulators usually stay survive for quite long time. So it is still important to seek the regulation before choosing the broker.

Absolutely agree that there is no guarantee when even a good paying reputable broker turned into scam and stop paying its clients. We already have a lot many examples in the past so better to diversify funds and withdrawing profits regularly to be on the safe side in the event of broker default.

Sure it is a good way to think and actually that is what happens at the moment, but regulation will help you to decide what kind of broker you should choose. Regulation is like the first and outer firewall to protect your cash from bucket shop broker that only want to rob you in long term. So, until now I still think it as an important matter.

Absolutely agree with you there. Regulation is our outer wall against the scammer and all of its trick. Could be our friend in the right time. We can file a complaint against a broker that practicing stop loss hunt. We can provide them with a concrete evidence and if the regulator is just and trader's friendly will fine the broker, it sure will affect the reputation of the broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me remind all of us here that regulation is not the final words here. As you can see that there are a lot of traders that still lose the money in a regulated broker. Also, it is not a guarantee that the broker will follow the rules even regulated. They might change the course and scam us later.

• 1 month later...

Not the final words but still give a safety feeling considering the broker you are using right now is well regulated especially in strict regulators. The bad part of too much trusting is exist too but for me if you trade in a well regulated broker you won't find much issue later and overall you will feel safer compared in buckesthop broker.

Not the final words but still give a safety feeling considering the broker you are using right now is well regulated especially in strict regulators. The bad part of too much trusting is exist too but for me if you trade in a well regulated broker you won't find much issue later and overall you will feel safer compared in buckesthop broker.

In well regulated broker there will be less and less issue so far. I trade in my current broker which regulated by FCA and MFSA. Both are good regulators and the broker also have good reputation in more than 8 years. So it is fine to say that regulation is important thing for broker and also for traders, at least for their first indicators to choose the right broker.

Well people may disagree with me, but to me making profit comes first and after that everything else. Broker interference with a trader's trading is a big factor and can decide whether a trader can become profitable or not. So broker's honesty comes first. When a trader is profitable then worry about safety of funds, regulation etc.

But how trust they are when they even choose a lax regulator instead of a strict regulators which is credible enough to regulate? If they want to be well known as a trustable one and really trustable, i am sure they must spend more money into regulator to prove their credibility and surely allowed to be regulated by a strict regulator.

• 2 weeks later...

Well people may disagree with me, but to me making profit comes first and after that everything else. Broker interference with a trader's trading is a big factor and can decide whether a trader can become profitable or not. So broker's honesty comes first. When a trader is profitable then worry about safety of funds, regulation etc.

A lot of people may disagree with you but your post about broker's interference to someone's trading is totally right and i agree with it, surely play a big part for traders. Remember bucketshop broker? They interfere a lot and even do stop loss hunting, and the rules is freaking bad for their clients :D . 

A lot of people may disagree with you but your post about broker's interference to someone's trading is totally right and i agree with it, surely play a big part for traders. Remember bucketshop broker? They interfere a lot and even do stop loss hunting, and the rules is freaking bad for their clients :D .

Yup. Offering lucrative bonuses. And when a person makes some profit then freezing account and forced asking to deposit. Another would be, a trader made profit and their company has rules that they can cancel profit at their discretion etc. So dealing desks are totally no no for each and every trader.

Yup. Offering lucrative bonuses. And when a person makes some profit then freezing account and forced asking to deposit. Another would be, a trader made profit and their company has rules that they can cancel profit at their discretion etc. So dealing desks are totally no no for each and every trader.

LOL this is why i try to choose a well regulated broker and not an unregulated broker, the chance of them to be like that is higher when unregulated. No dealing desk is also a good option but not all NDD broker are regulated and usually scamming people, this is why regulation is important.

LOL this is why i try to choose a well regulated broker and not an unregulated broker, the chance of them to be like that is higher when unregulated. No dealing desk is also a good option but not all NDD broker are regulated and usually scamming people, this is why regulation is important.

Well don't you think these bucket shops have regulations? They are regulated but regulation does not do anything to help traders who are suffering from problems from brokers. So finance magnets have many articles & FPA as well on many incidents. Broker's honesty is more important than regulation.

I think when brokers choose a lax regulator to regulated them, everything would be worst. If the broker is a really good broker and want to do a business in long term(not just become a bucketshop broker) then they should choose a strict regulators, not 100% but a good indicator to see how honest a broker is.

• 2 weeks later...

Well don't you think these bucket shops have regulations? They are regulated but regulation does not do anything to help traders who are suffering from problems from brokers. So finance magnets have many articles & FPA as well on many incidents. Broker's honesty is more important than regulation.

It has regulation but from a lax regulator which we all know could compromise with that kind of broker. In the end it is a good indicator for traders, especially the one that want more  strict like first impression to the broker. If you ask many traders will include this on their indicators to find the suitable broker for them.

It has regulation but from a lax regulator which we all know could compromise with that kind of broker. In the end it is a good indicator for traders, especially the one that want more  strict like first impression to the broker. If you ask many traders will include this on their indicators to find the suitable broker for them.

In that sense I agree with you. I didn't think of it the way you described. lol

Yeah if people do research on regulation do some case study then they can turn that information in to a good indicator for choosing a broker.