Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AeBux - AeBux.com

forum2ku

First 2.500 members Pioneer Membership

Hello,

We're glad to present today, finally aeBux has been launched.

Four months ago, we've been working on the aeBux Project. And in mid-December, we started aeBux very seriously, so that on today aeBux was launched.

- How about aeBux protection ?

» Due to information security is the most important thing, aeBux works with the highest level of security - SSL 256-bit . We do that to be sure that our clients information will be kept protected. And we also use "strong decryption" technology when your information(s) sent to our server.

» Our server is protected against DDOS attacks. Eg: 'Cisco Guards', it will ensure a fast and stable webserver. We will upgrade these protection in the future.

- aeBux is attractive and unique ?

» We create unique designs that have been done with some revisions, aeBux design done by professional. With a combined look of bright, and colorful, we are confident aeBux will attract more visitors.

b201c7c55abcb81635e5f4355c874a4d.jpg

Free Register : http://www.aeBux.com/?r=index

468x60.gif

I have also been clicking ads here and I am hoping that this site becomes successful. I will be upgrading soon. I like the design of this ptc site.

Good that it offers low minimum cashout which I could reach it fast. And I really like sites which offers instant payout, I think I will join this!

I just joined the site yerterday and Its like another sister site of lotbux and vcbux.

I will try to rent referrals here soon when the site is launched and once I'll get money in AP , coz the site don't use Liberty Reserve so I need to find AP fund.

Hope RR's AVG here is really profitable.

Atlast this site has opened for me and i have joined this site, the script is already used in other site and also in some scam site too like dinobux and now using synbux too, its very hard to trust on them for investing in their site on renting referrals or on membership.

• 4 weeks later...

The payment system is now available again after the system automatically disabled it when some members was trying to steal Aebux money.

Now we can withdraw our earning again.

It's good thing they have a very good security system.

This could cause instability when the hackers really broke through and got the money.

many PTC sites have been closed down because of this issue.

I'm already a member of this site. Aebux is recommended and I think this is legit & paying also.

There's no any advancement in Aebux, it's just the same with other PTC sites out there. But the only thing that I don't appreciate in Aebux

is the time interval given each time we view an ad. It takes 1 minute, before we get credited for viewing an ad.

Unlike in other PTC sites, the maximum time is only 30 seconds. But anyway, what's important is that this site will stay long and won't scam its members.

Well I hope that this ptc site will be a good one. One thing I don't like about it is that their click ads timer is 1 minute for 1 cents and I think that it is not normal for a standard ptc site. But I'm seeing good payment proofs for this ptc site so I just hope that this is worth it. CHeers!

I cashed here the other day and I got paid $6 instantly my next payout is $10 and I hope I can still manage to reach $10 before month of april ends. I am planning to add more rented referrals and let my rented refs who haven't clicked ads ever since expire and rent more refs which will be hopefully all active. :) I will still use the standard way of renting and wait some hours to get the purchased referrals than use the express queue where it is instantly added but you will pay much fee. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't invested in this site and I read mix feedbacks positive and negatives about this site. Just to be safe, I haven't invested in here yet because I think I am already too late to make investements in this particular PTC. If they do have good rented averages then I'm not lucky to have one.

it is now officially closed. Admin already posted the current standings of the site and unfortunately,he's not able to run the PTC anymore.there's been a lot of disputes and their payment accounts are now limited so he can't make it work anymore. oh well,im just happy that i recovered my $5 here. :(

I can't really access the site for many days already and I am so sad that I haven't used my account balance there to spend it on advertisement of my referral links. :(

I am really upset I invested some amount here :(

I think this site should be transferred to the closed/scammed section because the admin already confirm that this site is now closed, here is his last post:

Maybe this will be my last topic. Today, aeBux has ended, aeBux has bankrupt due to several things.

For more than a month, we did not get any profits, we have less revenues than the expenditures.

We also have used our backup money of thousands of dollars. But unfortunately all of those does not help aeBux.

In addition we also lose thousands of dollars by cheating users . Currently, we can not do anything, we've exhausted a lot of money, and we no longer have funds that can be used to pay all of our members.

And, PayPal already limit our account, and AlertPay already frozen some of our money.

We already works hard from few days ago, but unfortunately it doesn't made aeBux better and more stable.

Please do not open a dispute if you are in profit.

I am very sorry if I have wrong to you all.

I hope and pray, you will success in the future.

Yeah, confirmed Aebux came to its end and now I can't get back what I invested here. Anyway, we should accept this fate as PTC Sites are fated to die today, tomorrow or the next month.

But I was just regretful that i haven't used my balance to advertise some good sites .:(