Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Other Brokers with this features

Prissila

• 3 weeks later...

I never know if there is a broker which is ECN one and offers 1:1000, and it is good if you share the regulator too, usually ECN regulated by strict regulators and has real office in AAA countries. No-requoting for sure should exist. As for swap, it should be quite low too. I know some brokers like DUKASCOPY or InteractiveBokres, but they don't have 1:1000 leverage.

When I started reading I was thinking there might be some really unique and interesting offer which you might be asking, but here what you said is pretty common since this is hardly much to talk about and these conditions are present even with average brokers. I am working with OctaFX broker; it is an award winning company with having won the award for Best ECN broker as well while their conditions are truly incredible with having low spreads from 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while they have swap free account, so we never have to worry about high or low swap and that’s what makes them the best and makes me really love them and I can say these are conditions which one will find rare.

• 2 weeks later...

I never know if there is a broker which is ECN one and offers 1:1000, and it is good if you share the regulator too, usually ECN regulated by strict regulators and has real office in AAA countries. No-requoting for sure should exist. As for swap, it should be quite low too. I know some brokers like DUKASCOPY or InteractiveBokres, but they don't have 1:1000 leverage.

hello myregister I think DUKASCOPY or InteractiveBokres, has high leverage of up to 3000:1? Other than FXglory, is it true that these brokers offer such high leverage