Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Forum -Money-Forum.org

Mrbvdpt

Wow there are many payment proofs of members who joined in here. That is really good, so this forum is really paying us.

Thanks for your sharing here all of my friends who posted you payment proof in here. I will take a look this forum now.

I forgot that I'm already a member here till I tried to register few days back and got message that my user name is taken already. anyways, I dont know yet if this is a good forum. I'm just starting to post. hopefully I will like it in here despite the low rate here.

@ andry777

yes this is a good site. One problem though. The rate is one cent per post. But I think theirs no maximum post. So lets see. I already joined this site and I already have about 80 cents already in here.

Even if there is no limit to send posts , do you believe that only 1 cents per post is enough to achieve a good profit ,

I do not think so , I see that it does not deserve to make the time and effort here .

This forum has low amount of rate, I joined in here in this week and I tried to make some posts in here but I think that is not good enough

as PTP site. I think the site should increase their rate so the old members could be more active and that attract new members to come and

make some posts in here.

I have been paid by this forum and if I don't make mistake, I have posted payment proof in here but I don't know why

I didn't see my own payment proof in here :D Maybe there is another payout proof for this forum only because I posted

based on link in money-forum site.

member get paid then they should post at least in 6 sites that they already listed.but mostly they just have old paying site,mostly they are not active and i think good for admin to update it with many new and hot ptp site too but i just post as their wish,i hope then i can request another payment too

i think in here member able to request payment in higher amount maybe lie 2-3$ too.they really fast in paying and its really make member happy to be active in here though.i never see this iste have long delay of payment or maybe long line whenever i come there they have no payment request