Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stepdailypro - Stepdailypro.com

I'm not admin.

Stepdailypro is an investment system designed specifically for online investors. To make it easier for you and to reduce administrative expenses, we use the so-called e-currencies in our operations. Thus, you do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us.

Plans:

120% After 1 Day

min - max: $10 - $50

150% After 1 Day

min - max: $51 - $50,000

Ref Commission: 6.00%-8.00%

Accept: LR & PM

Link: http://stepdailypro.com/

well, the minimum to invest here in this short term program is so huge that is a $10,

and the second plan with $51 to get in with ! definitely small investors won't take risk here.

here we can see there is ratings section as well, but not much monitors for this program,

so better to skip this one which appears just like any normal early scam type of site.

Anyone planning to join?

This program script looks too cheap,with it's plan,i think admin overdo his plan,where can we get that kind of return?

And where can admin invest our money to warrant such high returns? I don't like the look of this program at all.And i think this program won't last,honestly.50% pure profit within a day? Do this sound genuine in our ears?

No way.

150% After 1 Day min - max: $51 - $50,000
If you invest 51 dollars in three days you already doubled your money?! Its so good to be true. A hyip site that runs like this is a scam site or will be a scam site in no time. No body can sustain that long. If an admin can double your money in three days then why did he not just take a loan in a bank and double it himself.