Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex investment is a highly profitable investment. To start this investment then we could try to trade using small capital. Trading with a small capital will allow us to train with good trading mentality. If our mentality has been formed then we can try to invest with greater capital

You want to invest as trader or as investor? If as investor i don't have much recommendation but still choose  a broker which offers reliable and transparant pamm services but if you want to invest in forex as trader then FXDD or FXCM are the most suitable place for you. All i can say that broker is well-regulated and doesn't accept 3rd party payment so easily unless it is also well-regulated.

Reputable broker are able to find out there easily only if you have some nice criteria for them. One of my favourite which i still use right now is FXDD, but you can use Interactive Brokers or other ECN based company which is good enough for investment either as forex trader or as someone who purely invest without need to trade.

Investing our own money in forex is quite good idea but is that really good for us? Investment in forex is a risky step, not because it is not a good business but rather because of foreign exchange is one of the business which has bigger risk compared to the others such as Stock or Make an offline shop.

• 2 weeks later...

If original poster want invest his money in forex then there are a lot of brokers out there available but if that is me, i would invest it in FXCM PAMM. As we know FXCM as one of the most popular and strict broker also regulated by strong regulator from US, it gives them more credibility and more people love to invest with that kind of comfort.

I would suggest FXDD , that is one of the best forex company broker which also offer pamm investment for people who want to act as manager. The reputation is good enough so far, but it is not something like that they are holy broker they have few controversies and complaint but overall most people agree FXDD is one of the best broker available out there.

forex investment is a highly profitable investment. To start this investment then we could try to trade using small capital. Trading with a small capital will allow us to train with good trading mentality. If our mentality has been formed then we can try to invest with greater capital

Nope that is too risky for him, it seems that the thread starter is someone who are newbie to forex and want someone to do it for him. The best course of action for this issue is invest in PAMM account. But what broker that have pamm account? A lot of them have it, one of them is FXCM a reputable broker that regulated by various strict regulators like CFTC, NFA or even FCA and MFSA.

• 5 months later...

First of all, before investing in demo account you must be careful when it comes to choosing the right broker, choose a broker which has a strict regulation and when it comes to money you should invest I recommend to invest $10000 if you can't just spend at least $100. After that, you can worry about the strategy or any other skills to maintain profits.

I invest my money in foreign exchange because foreign exchange is one of the most suitable place for me to invest my money and also in forex it will be easier for people to earn money here compared to the other business especially if you know how to handle the risk you must bear in all of your tradings. One last thing I love about forex is leverage and also it has low minimum deposit.

Investing our money in forex is probably the thing that i will keep doing even if i have a lot of bucks right now. I will divide my investment into 2, active and passive investment. Active where i trade by myself, this is what i do with most of my "business" money, while passive part even less is passive. The one who control it is pamm manager or i even invest in more than one pamm managers for the sake of diversity.