Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LRcycler- www.lrcycler.com/cycler

Maybe it's a server problem or something sort of.Thanks this cycler aren't offline,right now,am among the people to be paid when the 2.50$ spot is cycle again.Hope admin cycles before mid week of next week.So far this cycler has prove that it is really good and working.Since lines here are really moving.Hope more investors come here and buy more positions.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely it's stress to see the site being offline for the investors here,

again, this is already so long that the site must have come back to online by now,

let's see for few more days if they get back to normal,

members of the site or investors, if any update received from the admin, update this thread as well.

definitely it's stress to see the site being offline for the investors here,

again, this is already so long that the site must have come back to online by now,

let's see for few more days if they get back to normal,

members of the site or investors, if any update received from the admin, update this thread as well.

I haven't experienced the site having downtime and I am accessing it well.

I even checked now my spots there and the $2.5 lane moved well now :)

I hope I will get my shares to be cycled soon there :)

If the cyclers dont come up with a good amount of ad space being bought or other income for to push the lines here and there...well they are doomed to die sooner or later.

Hope for all, this admin is doing the work for to get money in from outside, but what i understood in the thread

almost all have faith in this admin:) so could maybe be good to try this out when i have some spare money. By the way how long time it has been online?

Great that $2.5 and lane $1 is moving as I have spots there hahaha .. I saw new investors jumping in the cycler and I hope more will come also to push our spots up. I will repurchase surely :) but don't know if it'll be in the same lane or spot.:)

Well,i check my libertyreserve account and wow,found out that my 2.5$ shares have been circled.Now i just need to invest more.this is one of the best circler i have joined.Now,my shares circled within two weeks.All i need to do is just to buy more shares here.this cycler is super got.

@legenkid: wow congrats .. I think I will also have soon cycled spots there as I have 2 spots in $2.5 lane. :) and $1 too :D I hope more people will push there :D

I hope admin will promote site more and more to the extent investors will jump in fast in the cycler.

I haven't experienced the site having downtime and I am accessing it well.

I even checked now my spots there and the $2.5 lane moved well now :)

I hope I will get my shares to be cycled soon there :)

you are right, friend, there is no problem with the accessing of the site,

actually I was trying the link, 'www.lrcycler.com/cycler',

which is not loading and 404 page not found error even till now with that above link,

now after I removed that /cycler and tried to open 'lrcycler.com', now it's loading very fast and fine without any issue.

I think this is one of the hottest cycler around the money cycling biz.

Right now,i have shares in $1 and $2.5 shares respectively,and my shares have already been recycled here onces.This cycler line is moving fast and hopefully,admin will inject some lines before this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28):

Date: 4/19/2011 7:55 AM

Batch: 59468994

From Account: U6335394 (LRCycler)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: LRCycler Payment.

3$ Position Cycled.

Please Post your payment proof in our forum and also post in other forums!

Thank you.

too bad that i have not bought spots on the new lane early. i bet i would have cycled for now if i did buy some spots there. anyway,Admin is giving out bonus LOT points for those who would purchase spots which happens to be LOT forum members. Admin is now doing something to help for the movements of lines. great!

My names is on top of both $3 and $2.5 two shares on each lane. I am so sad no one is pushing for now but i bet admin will do something so it will move again :)

there is even a LOT contest for LRcycler investments :)

• 1 month later...

I think the best way to earn in a cycler is always when its four days old or less. The reason is to get bep soon. because if your really you can double and even triple your investments in five days. After that its all passive earnings. Its sudden me that when I check its already three months old.

• 2 weeks later...

Problem with the list error means problem with the cycler. you know that when you invest in a cycler you always have a hard time deciding if you still want in or out. But when you see problem like this its make you decide right on the spot to give up.

Now problem is multiplying. Especially now that this site admin has an exam. So in short he is prioritizing its exam. Although that is good. Its bad for cycler. As cycler is fast moving. One slow down and that's it. No one will invest again.

It seems that this cycler is now dead. That's bad. And it's even it's early stage! Not much investments so far and already stop. I am just so disapointed by that script. It has to be adjusted somehow that all would be happy and more people would join.

Reason is for the site down fall is not from the script but from the admin itself. His busy, he has an exam. but just wondering if he is busy and he has an exam then why did he launch a cycler? I think that is the most disturbing reason to loss money don't you agree? Investing in a cycler while admin is not serious about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now we are in waiting game. The big question is. Well this site still pays? Any news from admin? If he can find ways to sustain the site with the earnings he got from our deposits then the better. But I guess that will not going to happen. I don't think he will pay investors back its money. He will only wait from some who is hoping enough to earn and invest in here.

I already removed this in my list of threads to post. For me its not worth it to keep active in this thread as we all know that this site is a scam site now at worse and stagnant for life at best. So its still a waste of time no matter how you put it.

• 4 weeks later...