Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Greenbackshares-Greenbackshares.com

well, in next two days the amount collected through the syndicate will be invested in the program,

I think after the next payout time of DMT, by monday,

this program definitely looks like a reliable and long living one,

as the minimum is huge to invest especially for small investors, DMT syndicate is helpful, that is the purpose of the syndicate here.

as this is just a single chance to get into the syndicate, and adding to investment balance will not be allowed, better to get in with as much funds as one can,

if the funds collected is more than $100, we can buy shares in 'Weekly Explorer' plan that has better ROI than the plan, 'Daily Express'

or if the syndicate collects more than $200, from the partners,

then it can also be invested in the plan, 'Fortnight Strategist' that pays bi-weekly also with the best percentage of profit of all the three plans.

the program is just excellent to run for a long time and moreover this one is advertised on DMT as well,

we know that the admin brought all reliable program advertisers to the forum, so far,

and also being confident on the performance of GBS, the admin, DMT has also brought the offer of syndicate,

for the DMT members, and I think today will be the last day for the deposits to the syndicate.

our status : WAITING

we have noticed that the program paid on 8th March for the last time, and since then the payments went pending,

and investors claim that the admin is also not answering their emails,

some complain their pending withdrawals since 8th and some complain their withdrawals from 10th went pending,

thus we are waiting for the update from the admin, and hopefully the payments should be processed soon.

I haven't come across the account that we need to send the fund to.

Pls can you post the lr account here so as to know.I can see that members here have already join.I need to join here too.Thanks moderator archur.

well, there is some delay with the GBS payments recently,

that we have decided to wait and watch the performance of the program,

let's see if the pending payments here will be processed again,

we are not sure of their status yet, after the issues get fixed, then we can continue with the syndicate.

hi, when I click the site link this message appear to me

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.greenbackshares.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,

sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are

going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to

this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is

trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Technical Details

www.greenbackshares.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for greenbackshares.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

I Understand the Risks

what is the problem. please any one can help me?

well, the site is not loading from my end as well, it is offline for now but many investors complain that they just disappeared !

since March 10th, there was no payment and there is no update from the admin since then,

mails were not answered so far till date that most of the investors come to a conclusion that this program has turned to scam now.

I think we have waited enough for the update from the admin if any, so it's been ten days now that payments were stopped too,

considering the site also unavailable, we can conclude that the program might have been closed for any technical issues or turned to scam already,

until there is some update on this issues, we move the program to scam folder !

it's unexpected end of such a nice program that could have run for a long time.