Sainvest.org - make money 10% per month from Sport Arbitrage Investing

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The newsletter for this week:

29 May 2016

Hello SAInvestors,

Welcome to our new members who joined us this week.

Evolution

Profit for today was:0.86%

This week profit was:4.6%

The total profit for this month is:18.61%

All withdraw requests have been payed.

Contact

You can contact us by skype (the fastest way to get an answer), support, facebook and twitter.

The SAInvest team wishes you a great week.

Hello,

we have good news for our investors :) :

31 May 2016

Hello SAInvestors,

We have 2 good news for you:

1. I talked with my partners and we came to the conclusion that we can eliminate the 15 days waiting period before the deposit is active. That interval was to give us enough time to move the funds in and out from bookies. We think that now have enough money trafic so you have to wait no longer for the extra 15 days.

I created 3 investment plans that are called "new 10 monthly", "new 4.75 bi weekly" and "new 2.25 weekly". The difference is that for "new 10% monthly" you will get your first earning after 30 days instead of 45, in the "new 4.75% biweekly" you will get your first earnings after 14 days instead of 29 and in "new 2.25% weekly" you will get your earnings in 7 days instead of 22.

Those who have deposits in the old plans they will still get their earnings. The old plans are closed for receiving investments but are still active.

The second news for today is that we will be having a new promotion for 3 days. Every deposit made between 1st of June 00:00 and 3rd of June 23:59 Paris time will get an extra 10% bonus. Example: You deposit 500$, you get a deposit of 550$, you deposit 1000$, you will have a deposit of 1100$ and so on.

I hope you will all have a great month of June.

Thank you for beeing with us.

The SAInvest team.

Got news form the admin of this program! :)

31 May 2016

Hello SAInvestors,

We have 2 good news for you:

1. I talked with my partners and we came to the conclusion that we can eliminate the 15 days waiting period before the deposit is active. That interval was to give us enough time to move the funds in and out from bookies. We think that now have enough money trafic so you have to wait no longer for the extra 15 days.

I created 3 investment plans that are called "new 10 monthly", "new 4.75 bi weekly" and "new 2.25 weekly". The difference is that for "new 10% monthly" you will get your first earning after 30 days instead of 45, in the "new 4.75% biweekly" you will get your first earnings after 14 days instead of 29 and in "new 2.25% weekly" you will get your earnings in 7 days instead of 22.

Those who have deposits in the old plans they will still get their earnings. The old plans are closed for receiving investments but are still active.

The second news for today is that we will be having a new promotion for 3 days. Every deposit made between 1st of June 00:00 and 3rd of June 23:59 Paris time will get an extra 10% bonus. Example: You deposit 500$, you get a deposit of 550$, you deposit 1000$, you will have a deposit of 1100$ and so on.

I hope you will all have a great month of June.

Thank you for beeing with us.

The SAInvest team.

This week newsletter:

"5 June 2016

Hello SAInvestors,

Welcome to our new members who joined us this week.

Evolution

Profit for today was: 0.95%

This week profit was: 4.19%

The total profit for this month is: 3.45%

All withdraw requests have been payed.

Contact

You can contact us by skype (the fastest way to get an answer), support, facebook and twitter.

The SAInvest team wishes you a great week."

Tuesday 7 June break. All withdraw requests have been payed.

At Sainvest you get fast payouts.

Once your earnings are available in your back office you can request a payout.

You will get payed in max 24h, usually in 2-3 hours.

You are payed to the same processor you invested.

There is no minimum amount...you can requests as low as 0,5$ if you want.

We don't let a day to pass without fulfilling all withdraw requests.

Once we did that we let you know in skype, on facebook, on tweeter and in forums.

Invest now with us and enjoy the thrills of fast payouts.

http://www.sainvest.org