Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Rebate - Earn with every trade

bloger90

What is Forex Rebate

Forex rebate is a service when you register trading account wth a Fore Rebate Company.You will receive percentage of you trading cost (spread/commission ) you spend for each and every trade. It doesn't cost you anything. When you open a trade you pay for the spread or the commission. This profit goes to the Forex broker. Broker shares this revenue with the Rebate service as they introduce you to the broker. Forex rebate service will refund a percentage from what they earn. This is most of the time more that 50%.

More you trade more you earn from the rebate. If you are scalper this will really help you.

What you Get

Eg: if the sprea for EUR/USD is 2 pips Rebate service gets 1 pip and if they pay you 70% rebate you will receive 0.7 pip for the trade. So if you trade 1 lot you will get $7 per each trade.

So why join directly.This is the smartest way to reduce your transaction cost and earn more from forex trading.

Join through forex rebate and get more profits

Even existing traders can enjoy this service.  JOIN NOW

Best Forex Rebate

Some people said rebate is good while the others said it is bad, i heard that rebate is actually because of high markup of spread. I know this sounds a bit bad overall i can say that people who trade and earn rebate less likely to have bigger loses further since rebate given no matter what is your state.