Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

probet - probet.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Probet service is designed for those who want to earn on sports betting, but do not have the necessary skills or do not know the right information.The service was created by Probet company, created by a team of professional players and handicappers. The core business of the company is sports betting, sports betting estimates sale, as well as trust management of others’ assets.

Plan:

2% per day for 5 days
$ 10 - $ 50

Plan 2:
2.2% per day for 7 days
from $ 51 - up to $ 100

Plan 3:
2.5% per day for 10 days
from $ 101 - $ 150

Plan 4:
125% after 7 days
$ 300 - $ 500

Plan 5:
140% after 10 days
$ 501 - $ 700

Accept: PM,BTC,PAYEER

Standard program and has sustainable ROI rate. I won't say this program will sustain for long time but with there are alot of HYIP monitors that monitoring this program and also SSL completed with DDoS protection, i think it may have chance for survive around 2-3 months. If i must give rate then it will at around 8/10.

@myregister: Not really a standard one but true that it has sustainable ROI rate, this sustainable approach may lead this program to the longer lifetime. At the moment it still paying and probet is gaining more recongnization also credibility from more investors, even though this is HYIP but overall good enough.