Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hakunamatatainv - hakunamatatainv.com

WELCOME TO HAKUNAMATATA INVESTMENT

Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said, "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful, We are one of the leading investment company in Panama, we will like you to invest with us today in which you are sure and safety of your funds.

Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!!

"HAKUNAMATATA" is a Latin phrase. It means "No Worries" for the rest of your days. It means you are "Problem Free", and that is what "We" plan to offer. An Investment Program where investors have no worries as their funds are in safe hands. HAKUNAMATATA Investments is a unique Investment Company offering reliable investment/earning opportunities through the trades of Forex. Our system is designed to help investors achieve financial freedom with the help of experienced and professional traders.

WHY US?

Recent observations and study of the hyip business have indicated an outrageously low percentage of successful hyip programs. This, We have come to understand is caused not only by faulty investment planning and executions but most importantly, poor administration. Bearing this in mind, We have designed a flawless trading system coupled with perfectly outlined and reviewed Investment Plans not just capable of yielding genuine interest rates for investors but also bearing in mind, sustainability and longevity of our program and safe return of investors funds. With us, there is little or nothing to worry about. Its hakunamtata all the way.

INVESTMENT PLAN:-

TIMON DAILY PLAN

Daily interest rate: 2.2%

Min deposit: $10

Investment period: 60 days

Deposit payback: Yes (60 days)

Payout Days: 7 days a week

PUMBA WEEKLY PLAN

Rate: 20% Weekly for 10 Weeks

Min deposit: $10

Investment period: 10 Weeks

Deposit payback: Yes (10 Weeks)

Payout Days: After 7 days

SIMBA EXPIRY PLAN

Rate: 144% After 12 days

Min deposit: $100

Investment period: 12 Days

Deposit payback: NO

Payout Days: After 12 days

JOIN HERE

Information on the site looks well placed and site design is attractive.

Fixed plan is such which delivers highest return but i dont think it is wise to make 100$ deposit in a new program

Weekly plan offers 20% returns every week for 10 weeks is looking very attractive and

i feel is better that daily plan which pay for shorter period and returns in a week are 13.4% only.

This program is having a good plan,what is making this program more appealing to my eyes is the deposit return after subscribe plan expires,and this program really have a good design,with 2.2% daily for 60days,which sum up to 132%,thereby giving us a good and pure return of 32%,plus our initial deposit,i think this program is worth trying.

• 2 weeks later...

well, life time is ten days and the program continues to manage the paying status, so far

the site is designed pretty cool, the ROI is a bit high as well,

and I have noticed that the monitors showing paying status for this program claim to have received their last payment on March 4th,

that is three days ago, and no payments after that, may be they are paying profits on trading days only.

Did any of you get to pronounce the name of this hyip program? I don't know if this is the mixture of English or some non mixture of it.

Anyways the site design look very attractive and it seems as if it is well design for a long term purpose.

I this this site is offering one big roi that looks really attractive.Looking at this program plan,i think it's worth having a go from investor,though a bit risky.I think giving a 2.2% returns and daily for 60days looks cool,with total returns after plan expires as 132%,then what is more amazing is that it promise us a principle back after plan,now this one looks suspicious to me.