Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ECNventures- www.ecnventures.com/cycler

As what admin have told me, the cycler now is automated. In which when you purchase a share in the cycler,your name will automatically put in the spot that you have purchased. I hope that many investors would come to this cycler so that my shares will matured fast.

I also bought me a $1.00 dollar spot here when it was almost new. i cycled and got paid 2 times. Sended back the double payment so the cycler dont loose out. and i also heard it is automatic payouts and auto bying spots, so the admin is getting thosse features up that people like. But i havent reinvested.

First im out of money second i just have a lot in another cycler that will do.

As what admin have told me, the cycler now is automated. In which when you purchase a share in the cycler,your name will automatically put in the spot that you have purchased. I hope that many investors would come to this cycler so that my shares will matured fast.

hmm I think admin is doing all possible ways to attract more investors and new people to jump in the cycler. first he made a buy two take 1 free spot.. and then added Ap and now automated system added also.. I hope his plans will succeed and also, I hope he will really stand to sustain this cycler even when it'll become so slow.:)

well, I have noticed that this cycler has got status of 'closed or not paying or do not invest'

on the monitor hyipparty, now after that update from this famous monitor for this cycler, I am not interested to invest in such cyclers any more,

just as an update for new investors that this one has got closed status on monitors.

• 4 weeks later...