Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

hmmm good response is the best way to take discussion for the site. as the discussion shows that this site is really good i must join it

Well. Yeah. I have heard a lot of good feedbacks coming from members that this site is profitable. I joined and purchase position in this site to try how it really works for me. But base on the description of the program, itshows only that this one is really a great place to earn.

Same here vain. I also wanted to do that. I am planning to add more positions as fast as I can but should be multiple of 4 so that I can always have the bonus 1 position which will cycle into a $60. The 1 position that you will get in here as a bonus is the total of the $4 positions that will be cycled. $15 for 1 position when it matures and if you have 4, it will be $60 then one position will be added that will be cycled as $60. :)

The best way to make money is getting active referrals, since you will be earning money from free money. :P

I think the second phase in JSS Matrix will be a slow process with lots of uncycled positions existing, so I'm focusing on compounding to overcome the 150% limitation.

There were bonus run from the admin 3 weeks in a row, I hope he will be able to continue to do so in coming weeks.

The best way to make money is getting active referrals, since you will be earning money from free money. :P

I think the second phase in JSS Matrix will be a slow process with lots of uncycled positions existing, so I'm focusing on compounding to overcome the 150% limitation.

There were bonus run from the admin 3 weeks in a row, I hope he will be able to continue to do so in coming weeks.

yeah I am having an active referrals now and I just paid the 1st position and later on I used referral commissions to buy the other two positions I have now :) I am really happy that my referrals and my referral's referral are purchasing many positions and also some JBP referrals upgraded their account :)

Yeah. I've received also a bonus in here and it's good that the program is fast growing. If this site is really highly sustainable then we can make some good profits in here in the future. I am looking forward to add more positions in here using compounding.

I am very happy that I got paid referral commission from Justbeenpaid. since 2 of my referrals upgraded first then I just upgraded recently and payments for upgrade commissions are sent weekly. and I got mine $9. $4.5 for each referral. :) I am really happy for it. :)

I am very happy that I got paid referral commission from Justbeenpaid. since 2 of my referrals upgraded first then I just upgraded recently and payments for upgrade commissions are sent weekly. and I got mine $9. $4.5 for each referral. :) I am really happy for it. :)

That's great my friend. Now you can compound your earnings to buy another position in JSS tripler. Referral commissions really helps boost earnings and it's very profitable. Even you don't have money to buy positions , as long as you have active members who buys one then you will also get benefits from it.

That's great my friend. Now you can compound your earnings to buy another position in JSS tripler. Referral commissions really helps boost earnings and it's very profitable. Even you don't have money to buy positions , as long as you have active members who buys one then you will also get benefits from it.

yeah and what's even better here is the two tiers in ref commission.

I even got more referral commission with my 2nd level refs than my 1st level refs . :)

and I am excited to have that one JSS matrix position soon when 4 of my positions expire.:)

I even got more referral commission with my 2nd level refs than my 1st level refs . :)

and I am excited to have that one JSS matrix position soon when 4 of my positions expire.:)

Im on my 3rd week as a member of Just Been Paid. I'm very happy with my investment, I invested $100 initial capital and 1 week after that I added another $25. With compounding once my earnings reaches $10, I now have 17 position to date 19 April.Tomorrow on the 20th I'll buy again another position. My Target is to reach 25 by the end of this month so that my daily income will be $5. and I'll be able to buy 1 position every 2 days.

I'm hoping that everyone realize that this program is not the same as other programs out there. It is indefinitely sustainable and it's here not to become another $10 wonder. All "design flaws" of previous program that closed when it comes the time that they cannot fulfill their obligation to members, have been elliminated.

For more earning strategy, visit my >>My Blog

Good for you. I also wanted to buy at least 4 positions in here because currently I have 2 positions and if I bought another 2, and upgrade, then I will be qualified to get the 1 position bonus that will cycle eventually into a $60. The 2 tier referral commissions is a good way to earn a lot from your referrals. I hope one will join me as my ref in here.

A mail regarding the glitch happened at crediting the daily earning.

Something went wrong with the program

this morning that makes the 2% payouts.

Some accounts were credited with too

much.

This is now being fixed. It will take

a few more hours and should be fixed

later today.

Until the numbera have been fixed, you

can't buy new positions. You should be

able to resume buying later today.

Meanwhile, JSS-Tripler continues to

grow strongly -- now 2,410 members.

Purchases of new positions continue

at a higher level than needed for

healthy growth.

I'll send another email when you can

resume buying JSS-Tripler positions.

Regards,

Frederick Mann

@keuss

Thanks for the update, my friend. It shows that JSS have paid close attention to the distribution of earning to their members. When they see something wrong, they quickly announce that to their members. I think it is a great job from the admin of JSS.

Yeah. I agree. The problem now has already fixed and transactions is back to normal again. We can buy positions, as well as we can now withdraw our money in here. It's very nice to know that admin do cares about the program and the members because he fixes the problem the moment it arise.

honestly,i didn't noticed the problem. it was already fixed when i checked it. there are time when i don't look into my account,thats why. anyway,i stopped with 4 positions. i will cash out first and see what it feels like. lol. seriously,i will do that first and then buy a pack of 4 positions again. i am aiming for that spot to where i can triple my money for now.

honestly,i didn't noticed the problem. it was already fixed when i checked it. there are time when i don't look into my account,thats why. anyway,i stopped with 4 positions. i will cash out first and see what it feels like. lol. seriously,i will do that first and then buy a pack of 4 positions again. i am aiming for that spot to where i can triple my money for now.

It will be a good choice if you decide to request cash out first before spending again to buy positions. Have you upgraded your membership in here vain? I will resume buying positions next month because I need some AP to withdraw and I badly needed money for now.

Justbeenpaid Admin's News Letter Update April 27, 2011 12:02 PM GMT + 8

RQP is TODAY - Special Web Conference! its up to you if you want to go or not.

Hi Everyone!

You don't have to attend, but I can guarantee you, your chances in making money in JSS-Warp could dramatically increase if you do!

Yet another exciting day at JustBeenPaid!

The Reserve Queue Point (RQP) of the powerful and exciting JSS-Warp takes place TODAY at about

11:00 AM Central Standard Time (CST).

If you want to follow along, you are welcome to stop by the Daily Web Conference Room, open at 10:30 AM CST (30 minutes before RQP) - it will be very exciting, as usual!

Remember, due to the RQP, most of the positions bought today will cycle, so don't miss out!

Just log in and click on "Daily Web Conferences"!

Get your questions about preparing for the RQP answered live!

Stop by and get in on all the excitement!

And good luck to everyone!

Carl Pearson

Company Marketing Trainer and

Member Support Manager

JustbeenPaid Admin's News Letter Update April 28, 2011 10:12 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

Special JSS-Warp Launch Web Conference Today!

Hi Everyone!

Note: You don't have to attend, but I can guarantee you, your chances in making money in JSS-Warp could dramatically increase if you do!

The re-launch of the powerful and exciting JSS-Warp takes place TODAY at

11:00 AM JSS-Time

(approximately Central Standard Time (CST)).

If you want to follow along with this launch, you are welcome to stop by the Daily Web Conference Room, open at 10:30 AM CST (30 minutes before launch) - it will be very exciting, as usual!

Remember, for best results, try and sit at your computer for several hours after launch, so you can reinvest your earnings again and again, to make the most money!

Get your questions about preparing for launch

answered live!

Carl Pearson

Marketing Trainer and

JSS Support Manager

I am happy i already have 7 positions here with $2 capital haha. all money are referral commissions.:) I hope I can reach 20 positions here and get matrix position once 4 of my positions expire.:D I am excited already to triple my money.:)

JustBeenPaid Admin's News Letter Update April 31, 2011 8:55 PM GMT + 8 (Sunday)

Special JSS-Booster Launch Web Conference Today!

Hi Everyone!

You don't have to attend, but I can guarantee you, your chances in making money in JSS-Booster could dramatically increase if you do!

The re-launch of the powerful and exciting JSS-Booster takes place TODAY at

11:00 AM JSS-Time (approximately Central Standard Time)

If you want to follow along with this launch, you are welcome to stop by the Daily Web Conference Room, open at about 10:30 AM CST (one half hour before launch) - it will be very exciting, as usual!

Remember, we have a $40, $60, and $100 phase, so if you don't get your positions bought at launch, you can still buy them at the beginning of the other two phases

Double, triple, or even quintuple your money in minutes - if you buy early enough!

Get your questions about preparing for launch

answered live!

Carl Pearson

Company Marketing Trainer and

Member Support Manager