- dedicated server

Plans:

forexinvests.jpg

Accept:

LR, AP

Site link:

https://forexinvests.biz

My reviews:

Running for almost 2 months now, all monitors stated "Paying" status and this site managed to gain good reputation from members.

Site giving flexible rates in daily base, although the ROI considered quite low, but still acceptable since it is short-term plan. (For small investors)

• 3 weeks later...

Admin is holding a ref contest which worth $1000 for total price.

However, he doesn't have any detail regarding where to check the leader's table and yet, only one winner per group? I am interested to join the 1st gropu which doesn't require any deposit:

Tomorrow we will celebrate 60 days online!

To mark this small milestone we have decided to offer a referral contest.

The referral contest will be in two parts with total prizes of $1000!

Competition A: Total signups. The person who refers the most members to ForexInvests will win $500. (to count for this contest your referrals only need to register, they don't need to make a deposit)

Competition B: Total deposits. The person whose referral's deposit the highest total amount will win $500.

The competition will run until Novemember 15th and the winners chosen then.

Good luck!

I like the concept of the variable interest system this program adopted, it quite unique. Even though the lowest interest rates seems so small, but since the overall plan of using this system is to ensure longevity and sustainability of the program, I think it is worth a try!

Well site design is good and loaded with ssl security. Plans are quite balanced and sustainable but attractive. Even the 2nd plan that required minimum of 2$ with .3-1.5% for 100 days will reap good profit as he principal is back after 100 days. Good thing is monitors are in paying status about this site for more than 60 days.

Features:

- SSL secure

- dedicated server

Plans:

forexinvests.jpg

Accept:

LR, AP

Site link:

My reviews:

Running for almost 2 months now, all monitors stated "Paying" status and this site managed to gain good reputation from members.

Site giving flexible rates in daily base, although the ROI considered quite low, but still acceptable since it is short-term plan. (For small investors)

since it has been running for two monhs, then it`s safe to invest with them. I will do so soon

This program has enough security and profession look.

Talking about the plans i like the first plan minimum being only 1$ and roi variable between .3-1.2% daily,

Investment duration is only 30 days and returns may vary 9%-36% in this period which are good return in short term.

I dont think they are going to run away before 30 days even so i consider investment safe enough here.