Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

peoplestring - peoplestring.com

zyakka

PeopleString - revenue sharing social network. Google and Facebook are integrated with it.

How to make money with PeopleString:

* 1. Login to the site. For each entry is gained 10 People Points. At day you can go through every 4 hours and thus earn 60 People Points. But ... before calling at subsequent times, you need to be logged after each new entry, that is, press LOGOUT.

* 2. Checking Mailbox-Cashbox (Mail) - 10 People Points. At day you can also earn 60 People Points.

* 3. Using the Search Box, ie the search with the introduction of any of the search words, you can even write anything you want - 10 People Points. Also you can earn 60 People Points.

* 4. Check PeopleString e-mail - 10 People Points. In the day - 60 People Points.

* 5. Click in the category of shopping (shops) - 10 People Points. In the day - 60 People Points.

Play Games. Games, raffles on the site. Here you can win not only the People Points, and cash prizes.

* 6. Guess hand. Every 30 minutes you can win the 30 People Points, simply select a hand if guessed it, get a prize.

* 7. Prize wheel - a wheel of fortune. Each day is given one attempt, the gain from 20 to 1000 People Points, and from 1 to 100 peopledollars.

* 8. PeopleLotto - lottery every 4 hours, you can win from 20 to 1000 People Points.

* 9. Referring new members you'll earn 10% of their points in your first level and 3% each other level (6 levels deep)

Other facts:

1. It cost $300 to become Entrepreneur member.

2. Entrepreneur members get paid every 2 weeks and free members get paid once a month.

3. The Minimum payment amount is $25.00. If you do not meet the $25.00 minimum distribution amount, your balance will carry over to your next pay period.

4. You'll be paid through Alertpay or US Check.

5. PeopleString also has its own Social Community, where we share ideas, make new friends, expand network and get tons of tips to success with PeopleString.

Join to peoplestring

• 2 months later...

I have joined and tried the peoplestring but i have no luck in this site. I believe this site is good only for US members because most of their survey is not available in asian country members.It is not easy for us asian to earn in this site.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

yeah, they are one of the oldest site but you must be know that the earning of this site cannot be big if you are the asian members you must be trying to recruit members to join this site and i think that is the only way to earn from this site, if you waiting for some earnin i think you wasted time