Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Interwrk - interwrk.com

darwin

Welcome to Interwrk, an international program where you get paid every day for doing absolutely NO work!
That’s right – Free Money!
We give some of the highest payouts in the industry.
Check out our FAQ for eligibility requirements. We are International - we support virtually every country that PayPal supports.

Unlike our competition, we pay from a few cents to 20 cents USD every day to your PayPal account by noon USA Pacific Time – 7 days a week, 365 days a year absolutely free.
There are no minimums.
There is NO FEE to join.

Benefits

Get paid daily with Paypal – no minimums
Supports most countries
No work – anyone can do it!
No malware loaded
You pay nothing to join

What is INTERWRK?
INTERWRK is a toolbar that you load to your Firefox browser.
In the background various sites will be visited. There are no clicks, downloads or illegal sites visited at any time.

How do I get free money?
You will load our addon toolbar into your Firefox browser (don't worry we'll walk you step-by-step on installation)

Do I have to work on your program to make money?
No. There is no work involved.

Can I use other browsers?
You only need to use Firefox for using our program and it must be on a laptop, computer, or any device that allows Firefox addons to be loaded.

How much can I make?
When you first sign up, it will start out slow ? you might only make $0.01 USD on the first few days. However, the longer you stay with us the greater amount of money you will make.

Does it cost anything to join?
Absolutely not - it's always free. We never collect any personal information, credit card, bank info, etc.

Get Paid $1 per signup!
Everyone you sign up we will pay you $1! Sign up as many as you want!

Free registration, thank you:

INTERWRK - paying out daily!

dollaraday468x60c.png

Payment
http://s17.postimg.org/cpg1t4ev3/interworkpayment.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Paid to signup? Wow i see some complains here and visiting this program it seems that is not really good but i don't believe this program will stay for longer period, judging from the concept which admin want to give here, it seems like too good to be true.

Pardon me, which one post above mention this is Paid to sign up? I can't see the post related to Paid to sign up here from member. Back to program discussion, this program not too good since we need to install their toolbar and keep online for at least 8 hours a day to get the payment. Here the quotation :

How do I get free money?

You will load our addon toolbar into your Firefox browser (don't worry we'll walk you step-by-step on installation). As long as you keep the browser open for at least 8 hours a day, you will earn money and see how much you are earning on the toolbar every day.

We never know what that toolbar do behind us.