Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

city-investment-corp - city-investment-corp.com

i'm not admin

Register Here

Welcome to City Investment Corp

City Investment Corp is an investment company that provides private equity capital investment services in markets for private sector investment.The vast experience of our team allows City Investment Corp to achieve success in investment markets and provide stability of the profitability parameters daily.Our team focuses all investments to achieve the best performance and win the confidence of our investors for the capital investment we make in different markets.

To join our team started to make daily profits for your investment and access to currency exchange markets with profitable earnings.The money you place in us is part of our capital investment and is managed by our professional team who have shown strong investment performance for the past 6 years.

Our mission

In City Investment Corp we want to apply the skills of our investment management team in serving the needs of our customers around the world.And offer a wide range of investment management solutions to investors at a high level.

Our Vision

Our vision is to be the largest company with a great solidity in the market by providing investment results and provide the best services that can benefit investors.It is very necessary part of our vision to provide higher returns to our investors,year after year,always without any risk.

CITY INVESTMENT CORP INVESTMENT PLANS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

PLAN CIC A $10 - $999 1.50

PLAN CIC B $1,000 - $1,999 2.00

PLAN CIC C $2,000 - $2,999 2.20

PLAN CIC D $3,000 - $3,999 2.40

PLAN CIC E $4,000 - $4,999 2.60

PLAN CIC F $5,000 - $25,000 2.80

- INSTANT PAYMENT

- PAYMENT 7 DAYS/WEEK

Register Here

I don't understand the daily interest of this program, it design is a kind of dull and look unkept. I don't feel this program can stand for a long time. But all the same do alert us when you get paid. If it is instant or it took longer than normal.

they have captcha DDOS protection, which is a good security measure,

the site is designed attractive, also the ROI is reasonable, all the daily plans pay 7/7,

I think this program is worth to give a try as it is still a new program, running just two days,

we have live support from them.

Yeah,likewise too.I love program that pay daily,atleast we can reach bep pretty fast,compared to the business days programs.Well,this program script looks good and i sought of like it.But the minimum to invest here is a bit high,not many investors,like me,can afford to invest 10$ into a new program.